What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Did you not like it? Because I thought it was pretty good and almost as good as Fast Five, though not quite. Like I said in the General Movie thread though, I'm a fan of the series, with the latest two being head and shoulders above any of the previous ones.

It's equal to the fifth one.

None of the series is worth revisiting. I remember not hating the second and the third's only problem is that it's incredibly boring.

So maybe it goes...

2-3-6-5-1-4

The more characters there are, the less they care about making it a comprehendible story.

Since my last viewing of Star Trek v2.2...

(Finished) Chicken Run - ***1/2 out of *****

Take Shelter - ***1/2 out of *****

The Sapphires - *** out of *****

Fast & Furious 6 - ** out of *****

May watch The Dark Knight Rises again tonight, which is a ***1/2 experience.

To make up for yesterday, watched both Rear Window and Strangers on a Train for the first time. Both great Hitchcock films; with Rear Window a lot stronger than Strangers on a Train. Still have plenty of his work to see - North by Northwest being the most prominent. While I've really appreciated and enjoyed all his work, I'm yet to experience one that I really, really loved. Like, I'd want to put it in my all time favourites. Strangely, I think The Birds might be my favourite film of his.