What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Just finished Hemlock Grove. I thought the first few episodes were amazing, but the whole show really felt like it was losing steam throughout the entire middle. I only stuck it out until the end to find out who dun' it, and I guess it was a satisfying conclusion. Wasn't pleased with how the season ended though, felt very rushed and intended to fill holes not addressed

Oh yeah, I have since watched a really good episode of Buzzcocks with an old lady whose name I can't remember as host, she was perfect. She reminded me of Jo Brand but she wasn't. Still, a show that hot and cold can't hold my interest for too long.

Both Bernie and The Look of Love are both fun and worth seeing for very different reasons; although both films share a lead actor who really carries the picture with the weight of their performance. Both far from perfect, but fun nonetheless.

Saw Homeward Bound I and II a lot this weekend, as we got both last week and my boy loves them both. Still amazing to watch. Fox can make ANYTHING watchable.

Also, still going through West Wing. Still amazing. Can not have enough love for this show.

I dont wanna keep watching West Wing :(

I'm upto 18th and Pontomac. I don't wanna see Miss Landingham die after that awesome last repartee with Bartlett

:(

Also, just in case he does see this, Stokerino, clean out your inbox <_<