What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I've probably watched all three Toy Story movies a hundred fucking times in the last few weeks thanks to my oldest sons new obsession with them. I love the Toy Story movies so it's not an awful thing for him to be obsessed with, but holy shit, it's all he wants to watch these days.

Then last night when the wife was out and the kids went to bed I watched Totall Recall. The Arnold version, not that lame ass remake that they just did. I'm on the fence, is Total Recall my favorite Arnold movie? I don't know, it's pretty fucking amazing, better than I remember it from when I was a kid. Action movies just are not this fucking cool anymore, nothing like Arnold saying "Sue me dickhead" to the upper torso of a robotic cab driver after it tells him the price of cab fare.

"consider that a divorce." Has got to be one of Arnie's best one liners, and yeah, Total Recall is awesome, but I rank it below T2, Predator and Commando. Still a awesome movie, though.

Best Arnold movie is Kindergarten Cop hands down.

I just checked on Arnold's wikipedia page and confirmed that Kindergarten Cop is the only movie Arnold has been in that I've seen, so it definitely is the best out of all the ones I've seen.

How is this possible? No Terminator series? No Predator? No Twins?!? :o

I'm going to just assume that you guys (and srar) couldn't handle the sheer amount of testosterone in Predator and that's why you aren't making the obvious choice.

I'm especially disappointed in you though, Skummy. It's got Jesse Ventura in it. And his line "god damned sexual tyrannosaurs". So let down. :(