What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Been working my way through The Sopranos again after getting the huge box set for Christmas this past year. It's been sitting in my game room unopened. Still as enthralling to watch later. Though its pretty crazy knowing whats going to happen from the start. Love this show.

Starting up Maniac starring Elijah Wood, i've hear good things. I saw the first one when I was younger and just remember the shotgun headshot scene. Fuckin' hell.

Just watched Jason Goes to Hell, well this movie can go to hell. JASON IS ONLY IN IT FOR 5 MINUTES. Only worthy thing is

Freddy grabbing Jason's mask at the end.

Only Jason X left and then the remake. After that I think I will start with the Freddy Krueger series so I can end it with Freddy vs. Jason, that's one I am looking forward too.

Disconnect held my interest.

The acting is average. The dialogue is average. It even has a (laughable) slo-mo part like the movie Crash.

The story I was most into at the beginning, was the one that I didn't care about at the end...and vice versa. That was a little funny.

I just watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and woooow, I can watch this movie again tomorrow. This is now one of my favorite movies ever. It's just, I have no words left to describe how amazing this movie is. Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer are amazing.

Kiss kiss bang bang is fantastic, yeah. Hilarious and is genuinely good performances in it, Kilmer is actually impressive for once.

I just watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and woooow, I can watch this movie again tomorrow. This is now one of my favorite movies ever. It's just, I have no words left to describe how amazing this movie is. Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer are amazing.

One of my favourite ever films. I love it.

Seriously. If I sit down in a plane and put on a movie and within the first 20 minutes it has me falling asleep (and I notoriously CANNOT sleep on planes) there's a problem.