What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Mention Batman and Robin again and I'll throw you in a dark pit with GA, where he will tell you about all the things wrong with every movie except Batman and Robin.

• Like 3

Arnie may not be the best actor but out of the major action stars (maybe sans Willis), he has had the most memorable films.

I can watch Predator every night and it will never get old. I've yet to see The Last Stand but from the trailers it seems like a typical popcorn action flick.

I'm going to just assume that you guys (and srar) couldn't handle the sheer amount of testosterone in Predator and that's why you aren't making the obvious choice.

I'm especially disappointed in you though, Skummy. It's got Jesse Ventura in it. And his line "god damned sexual tyrannosaurs". So let down. :(

Predator is amazing, and Jesse in particular, but every line in Running Man is an amazing one-liner. See also; Commando.

Louis CK: Oh My God

C'mon. You know the deal. It's amazing.

It really is though. Maybe his best stand-up special yet, and that's saying a lot.

I haven't seen the special yet, but I did go to a show of his on the tour, so I've probably heard everything. In which case, I agree with you.

this list needs more Batman and Robin, End of Days, and Junior. Arnie plays a pregnant man, for God's sake! And Last Action Hero. He's a dude playing in a movie playing a dude in a movie who comes out of the movie!

ACTING!

While Last Action Hero is pretty lame, it does have some good one liners.

Here's my top 5 Arnie movies

1. Terminator 2

2. Predator

3. Commando

4. True Lies

5. The Running Man

this list needs more Batman and Robin, End of Days, and Junior. Arnie plays a pregnant man, for God's sake! And Last Action Hero. He's a dude playing in a movie playing a dude in a movie who comes out of the movie!

ACTING!

While Last Action Hero is pretty lame, it does have some good one liners.

Lame? Get the fuck out.

• Like 2

I've seen it a million times, but I saw Catch Me If You Can again recently, and it was great. One my personal favorites and one of those movies you just can't turn off once you start watching.

• Like 1

Chuck. Not impressed.

It's not for everybody so fair enough but it you can't really judge it by Season 1 since it was interrupted by the writers strike. Season 2 is the definite high point in the series so try and get to that at least.