What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I've heard nothing but bad things about Killing Them Softly. Most I talk to complain about the political message. I'll probably watch it once I see it on HBO or something.

Saw the Fast and the Furious 6 today, liked it but that Letty girl always looks like she's pissed off, they took the Heinz logo off the ketchup at the end. AND DAMN that airstrip is long as hell. Dwayne Johnson was awesome and

The ending in Tokyo. WOOW, Statham made my day. GIVE ME PART 7!

Also just seen Mars Attacks! All I can say is: FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.

Talk Radio was very enjoyable, and this is someone who typically doesn't enjoy Oliver Stone. The message was still poignant and relevant, even if the movie reeked of the 80s.

Adding on here, watched The Game with Michael Douglas and was quite disappointed. It has so many nonsensical twists and turns you'd think Vince Russo wrote it. The acting was good, but the film itself is overrated.

Adding on here, watched The Game with Michael Douglas and was quite disappointed. It has so many nonsensical twists and turns you'd think Vince Russo wrote it. The acting was good, but the film itself is overrated.

The Fly, is there another movie where Jeff Goldblum is awesome?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers! Stick him in a 1950's sci-fi/horror remake and he's amazing.

I will watch it this weekend, thanks!

For my money, Invasion of the Body Snatchers is the best remake I've seen. Yet it's not as good as the original!

The Fly remake is way better than the original though. Cronenberg is a genius.

He's awesome in Jurassic Park, too.

I found him annoying. :ph34r:

The Fly, is there another movie where Jeff Goldblum is awesome?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers! Stick him in a 1950's sci-fi/horror remake and he's amazing.

I will watch it this weekend, thanks!

For my money, Invasion of the Body Snatchers is the best remake I've seen. Yet it's not as good as the original!

The Fly remake is way better than the original though. Cronenberg is a genius.

He's awesome in Jurassic Park, too.

I found him annoying. :ph34r:

But he was just playing the part of Jeff Goldblum...

• Like 2