What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

No Country for Old Men, finally. True Grit aside I still can't get into the Coen brothers. Bardem was great, Brolin was great, Jones was great, Harrelson was great, the film itself bored me to death.

Finally watched Bronson, and was kinda' disappointed. It went into too much black comedy for me, and was trying a little bit too hard to be weird and edgy, that it took quite a bit away from Tom Hardy, who was fantastic in his own right.

I watched Shooter yesterday. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It wasn't anything world-changing but it was good solid hangover entertainment. Armageddon isn't, though. For some reason I just decided to sit down and watch that now; dear lord, this movie is terrible.

Last night, for the first time in 12 years since its release, I finally saw Monsters Inc. from start to finish. It was lovely. Now, of all Pixar movies, it is just Cars 2 that I haven't seen. And I think I'm okay with that.

• Like 1

Pixar will always have a special place in my heart for A Bugs Life.

I love the Toy Story movies but A Bugs Life just tugged at my heart strings for some reason.

Ant.

A Bugs Life just tugged at my heart strings for some reason.

Ant.

for some reason.

Ant.

Also, I didn't think the first cars was all that bad. So whatever.

• Like 2

Also, I didn't think the first cars was all that bad. So whatever.

That's because it wasn't.

Neh, it wasn't horrible, but it also was a significant drop in quality compared to the rest of the Pixar films.

Oh, Brave was a pretty big drop in quality too. I keep on thinking it was one of the horrible Dreanworks films, that's how bad compared to the rest of Pixar it was.