What Did You Play Today?

Mick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started up a new campaign in Blitz: The League. I'm taking the strategy from a guy on gamefaqs about how to properly train guys, and win games. Throw the deep ball on every play, and onside kick after every touchdown. The reason onside kicking works, is that a lineman of the opposing team will usually pick up the ball, and they are the most prone to fumbling. Managed to score 66 points in my first game and 100 in the second. I also went for two after each touchdown.

Diplomacy. I picked it up for pittance on a whim, even knowing it was shit.

Put it this way: the AI makes even TEOL look like a tactical genius. :shifty:

Seriously Stok, what is it with you and conquering the world? :P

Diplomacy. I picked it up for pittance on a whim, even knowing it was shit.

Put it this way: the AI makes even TEOL look like a tactical genius. :shifty:

Seriously Stok, what is it with you and conquering the world? :P

I asked for (and got) the RISK board game for Christmas when I was eight. I've been playing these sort of games ever since. I don't know what it is about them, it's just in my blood or something.

...Conclusion: I am distantly related to Napoleon! :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño

Neverwinter Nights 2. It's excellent so far, although I do have a small niggle. I'm not sure if it's just a glitch, or if it skipped a cutscene, or what, but:

Apparently, the Druid is now in my party. She'd been following me since I left West Harbor, and there was a very random cutscene after I left Fort Locke involving badgers. Then she turned into a badger, and now - after the cutscene at the docks - she's apparently a full-fledged party member. I don't remember her ASKING. Plus, she's an annoying cunt.

Is that supposed to happen?