The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

You download it the first time then it just loads like normal.

Yeah I realise that, it's a low bandwidth and I've downloaded a lot of other shit this month too. (Updates, playing online, usual stuff too.)

HOME! OME! OME! OME! ME! ME ME! E! E! E! E!

I still haven't forgiven Sony for giving people like plubby a beta invite but not me :angry:

Ugh I need to find another 2gig free space before I can get into Home. That's the problem when the games you like take up loads of HDD space - Oblivion 5gig, MGS 4gig, Everybody's Golf 5gig, Fallout 4gig.....

Byebye Warhawk. Not played you in months anyway. I pity those who have 40gig machines...

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMySanta

Gah. I expect it's the early rush, but anyone else having signing in issues with Home? It signed me in once out of ten attempts, then I got a net error shortly after seeing the Welcome screen. My connection is fine. :/

Yeah, I tried signing in 7 or 8 times it was always 'network error C-991' or something like that. I assumed it was because of high traffic and/or general beta glitches.

I get errors, but I keep trying and usually get in by the third time, with an error but still in.

Bowling and Pool are cool, fun little additions to kill time with. 4 strikes in a row FTW!

Can't forget mindless stacking of chairs and sofas and watching them tumble to a heap, or seeing how many you can balance at different angles.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

There's not a lot in the way of customisation yet, or things to do... or pretty much anything really. But it's still awesome. I especially like the 'guns' action, it's becoming my signature move <_<

Perhaps when everybody can get online and the thing is working 100% properly, we might need a new thread just for Home.

I pimped my room out >_>

Should see my snazzy light display.

El Furnituro Mountaino shall be built, still~!

EDIT: Can't seem to get online now. My room better be there when I can again. For now, off to bed.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives