The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

If I keep watching this video thingy will I get to see Uncharted 2 footage or will it not be on again?

Otherwise where I can I get my eyes on some Uncharted videos.

If PS3 has lost MGS, getting a new exclusive Rockstar game in Agent well surely make up quite a large quantity of that. The Rockstar name will go some way of selling it alone.

Yeah, wooo, FF!

Yeah, I've got two massive shits to not give about the Final Fantasy series. I know loads of people do and fair enough, but RPGs and orcs and wizards and crap really don't enthuse me at all.

How about PSP motion controls? Hoch much fun would it be to look like a fool while gaming on a buss? Pushing the old lady out of the way so you can go LIGHTNINGBOLD!!!!1

Modnation Racers looks interesting, i love KidRobot Toys!

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Fuck motion controll... what the hell is up with that glowing balll... seriusly...

If you would pay attention he stated very clearly that it's not the final design as it's just an engineers prototype. Plus it's half-way decent that it can change colors to match what you are doing if you are, as they said, throwing a fireball and it turns red.

The overall demonstration of the motion controller was pretty impressive imo. I don't have a PS3 and wouldn't buy one, but I liked the demo.

Fuck motion controll... what the hell is up with that glowing balll... seriusly...

If you would pay attention he stated very clearly that it's not the final design as it's just an engineers prototype. Plus it's half-way decent that it can change colors to match what you are doing if you are, as they said, throwing a fireball and it turns red.

The overall demonstration of the motion controller was pretty impressive imo. I don't have a PS3 and wouldn't buy one, but I liked the demo.

Well what to you expect as a final product? 4 LED Screens showing a legit flamball or a tiny thing that changes the color? - As for what it can do... i don´t care, i just don´t want to... i can get stuff like wii fit... but all the other shacky wacky... nope sorry, not my thing.

If Modnation Racers plays as good as it looks i will buy.

TEAM ICO!!!!

The last guardian.... there are games i just want to play... a luxus... but THIS is the game i bought the PS3 for... the game i HAVE to play... the trailer gave me major goosebumbs...

Considering my favourite games are sports titles, this whole E3 thing doesn't really interest me.

Just watched the EA conference, the sports part mainly, the Fight Night Round 4 and the new NCAA Football intrigue me

Considering my favourite games are sports titles, this whole E3 thing doesn't really interest me.

Just watched the EA conference, the sports part mainly, the Fight Night Round 4 and the new NCAA Football intrigue me

The Fight Night demo is good. I want to hear more about NHL 10 and Madden 10.

And it´s a fucking space ship.

I am amased by how quiet the thing is. My PS2 sounds like a vacum cleaner.

I know, right? It's a console I wouldn't be afraid to leave on all night if I had to. I mean, I probably won't anyway, but with stuff like my old PS2 it sounded awful just after two hours or so of gaming. I love how quiet it is. Shit, with the old PS2 I had to worry about waking people up it got so loud sometimes.

While watching a Blue Ray it´s still a bit annoying... i´ed rather have it make no noise... like any common player would do. But it might just be that my room is a bit hotter than others. (i am under a tar roof) ...still my PS2 was always a million times louder wen playying a DVD than my DVD Player... it´s a little bit sad. You buy these high end expensive versions of a movie and wen it´s quiet you hear shhhhhhuuuuuuu. >_<

There is a unch of Trailers in the US Store by now, including the Uncharted 2 one. I wonder why the trailers in the german store are compleedly different... uh well, and lame.

The Heavy Rain trailer also looks like heeps of fun.

TNA and UFC videos will be coming to PSN soon. When soon is, I don't know, and if it's free or just for the US, again I don't know. I doubt it'll be free.

TNA and UFC videos will be coming to PSN soon. When soon is, I don't know, and if it's free or just for the US, again I don't know. I doubt it'll be free.

Shwaa? What? As in like... videos of matches or what?

Just got round to watching the Uncharted 2 footage. Man it looks incredible and you know these videos never do the games justice until you've actually played them.

Forget Gran Tursimo, Uncharted IS PS3.

As for TNA, they have a list of PPV's up and stuff, probably the same line-up that's on Xbox Live. Presumably UFC will be the same deal, or just select matches from events. Doesn't really go into much more detail than that.

I went on UFC's site earlier and on the homepage it says it's launching on PSN, and the link goes to a post on Playstation's website that list's some other stuff inc. TNA, who made an announcement on their own website too, giving a list of PPVs. Do WWE offer videos of Live or PSN? If not, and as long as WWE continue not to do so, it's a great way of advertising. What I think would be a great idea is if TNA put up TNA Epics up on the service on a weeks delay or something. Gives American fans a way of watching it then.