The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Thanks. Why have I not heard of shopto, are they good? I was just wondering where to order it from that would get me it on release day (or perhaps before :P).

Shopto is probably the best online shop, you get them either on release or the day before with free delivery.

Some of the offers they have on each week are cracking with again free delivery. I've ordered stuff at noon some days and got it the next morning.

VidZone is in the German PSN (and i think it´s causeing PNS bandwith overkill) + a bunch of other downloads n games.... whats that puzzelquest for 20€¿ o.O Also Ico LBP Stuff... no Ghostbusters :-X

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

So I'm definitely enjoying Bioshock. I usually not a big fan of shooters but I like the 60s feel of it. I need to find a soundtrack of it somewhere online.

The only negative is that it's an ice queen when it comes to Trophies. Throw me a few fucking silvers why don't ya? :shifty:

My brother's friend is ridiculously good at Bioshock. He platinumed it for him over the course of a few nights playing it.

I tried but couldn't get into it. Never have been able to enjoy a FPS since the old school PC ones.

How about that Burnout Paradise eh? :shifty:

I wouldn't mind but you have to delete the old update and download the new one every damn time. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't happen every damn month. Plus it's up to 1.2gb or something on the 360.

That said, I may buy the Island one day. Certainly seems a lot more interesting than more cars.

Hmmm...I'm tempted to buy a PSP right now. So, yes...which one do I get? Ideally I'd rather get it now than have to wait for the Go, which doesn't look all the great from what I can tell...so, yes. What's the difference between the 3000 and Slim & Lite?

So I'm definitely enjoying Bioshock. I usually not a big fan of shooters but I like the 60s feel of it. I need to find a soundtrack of it somewhere online.

The only negative is that it's an ice queen when it comes to Trophies. Throw me a few fucking silvers why don't ya? :shifty:

I never did get all the trophies in Bioshock. Or most of them, haha. Some of them are just nearly impossible. Researching everything is tedious. Complete the game without using a Vita-Chamber? Please. That'll be what keeps me from ever getting 100%.

What does everyone think of Bioshock 2? I'm looking forward to it, but like so many things I just don't see how there can be a solid sequel storyline-wise.

Edited by damshow

So I did end up getting Big Surf Island after I heard the whole thing was basically vertical. Since the jumps are my favourite part of the game, I figured why not.

And hell, it's a shit load more fun than the main game area. Well worth the money.

On the surface it dos already... looks like a Ico Yorda relationship betwen the child and the guardian... and you got a monster and the colossus like looking soldiers. But i kinda don´t expect that there is a link betwen the storylines, it will be like int the first two games... hints on them being in the same world.

New (?) screenshots with Ico Music

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/the-last-guardian/11425

This si the only game i plane on getting on the release day, i hope there is a nice limited edition with cardboard box and post cards again.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

All of that is just a certain style that the developers have working for them. It makes it all look similar, and then people speculate that it's all tied together.

I too expect nothing to come of it. But it is worth mentioning.