Doctor Who

Benji

I was a big fan of "Planet of the Dead". I thought Michelle Ryan and Lee Evans were spot on. I could grumble about the seeming waste of good aliens in the Tritovores, who just didnt seem important at all, seemed a bit of padding really. But the eiding was good, and the line about "he will knock four times" is

IMO an obvious reference to The Master, who I hear is definatly coming back, along with

Donna and Wilf :D

Hopefully "The Waters of Mars" has Ice Warriors in it :D

I was a big fan of "Planet of the Dead". I thought Michelle Ryan and Lee Evans were spot on. I could grumble about the seeming waste of good aliens in the Tritovores, who just didnt seem important at all, seemed a bit of padding really. But the eiding was good, and the line about "he will knock four times" is
IMO an obvious reference to The Master, who I hear is definatly coming back, along with

Donna and Wilf :D

Hopefully "The Waters of Mars" has Ice Warriors in it :D

ice%20warriors%201.jpg

Yes, thats literally the best image I could find. ITVs Matt Smith is miles easier...

That was a cracking episode though, and the next one looks even better.

Edited by TGCTU

Will John Simm be reprising the role of The Master? Please God say it is so.

According to all the reports I've read he is indeed

The rumour is, that The Doctor and The Master are going to regnerate together

I am going through time fixing the errors. For I am The Teej!

Surely all of that should be spoilered if "all reports" are mentioning it.

I don't get you? I spoilered the parts that are just rumours I've heard from people on a couple of other forums, but the John Simm returning thing has been in the papers and things over here, so does it need to be spoilered?

Why yes, it is The Teej and I have come to bring spoilers warnings to all. Carry on then.

Nor had I, yanow, what with me being in America and who is or is not on Doctor Who not making the papers over here. Oh well.

Excellent was Planet Of The Dead. When is the next one supposed to air exactly?

Oh and I would have loved to have seen Michelle Ryan going along with The Doctor from here on out. Oh well again.

Davies expects The Waters of Mars to air sometime in November, Autumn 09 is all that has really been said.

I also hate how the series sets cost roughly 90 dollars here. I would watch the show more on BBC America/SciFi Channel but they never air them in order.

• 3 months later...

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW!!!

BBC confirms Simm's 'Who' return

Monday, July 27 2009, 08:29 BST

By Mayer Nissim, Entertainment Reporter

The BBC has confirmed that John Simm will reprise his role as the Master in David Tennant's final Doctor Who episodes this Christmas.

Simm had been spotted on the set during the recording of Tennant's finale and his return was announced at yesterday's Comic-Con convention in San Diego before being confirmed by the broadcaster.

The BBC said: "At the close of series three we saw the Master gunned down by his wife and whilst lying in his enemy's arms, he refused to regenerate.

"The world believed he had died and The Doctor accepted he was the last of the Time Lords. But this is Doctor Who and you can't keep a good bad guy down!"

Simm previously appeared as the Master in the Russell T. Davies-penned 'Utopia', 'The Sound Of Drums' and 'The Last Of The Time Lords'.

Tennant's past co-stars Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman and Catherine Tate have all been tipped to return for the actor's final episode, while Alex Kingston will appear during Matt Smith's tenure as the 11th Doctor.

Ye when i saw that trailer, i pumped

Simm is an awesome Master. The other cool thing is Timothy Dalton is the voice over, and is playing a Time Lord in the finale.

Now is they could comfirm Sea Devils for series 5 I'll be a happy bunny

Ye when i saw that trailer, i pumped

Simm is an awesome Master. The other cool thing is Timothy Dalton is the voice over, and is playing a Time Lord in the finale.

Now is they could comfirm Sea Devils for series 5 I'll be a happy bunny

Screw the Sea Devils, i'd love the return of the Celestial Toymaker i think in this age with loads of kids involved the Toymaker would really be able to get some sort of fear factor especally if its done well

Am I alone in not liking PotD? After TND, it just seemed like filler. That's a horrible opinion to have considering there are only so many stories this year, but I didn't get too much enjoyment out it. Waters of Mars, on the other hand, looks like it'll be a blast. Also, I like Matt Smith's look, I have yet to read a positive thing about it. :\

Am I alone in not liking PotD? After TND, it just seemed like filler. That's a horrible opinion to have considering there are only so many stories this year, but I didn't get too much enjoyment out it. Waters of Mars, on the other hand, looks like it'll be a blast. Also, I like Matt Smith's look, I have yet to read a positive thing about it. :\

Whoa, whoa, whoa... you thought PotD was filler and TND wasn't? What show where you watching? :huh: