Posted Images

Next cup final, I'm putting my suit on.

Fuck yes.

My girlfriend will think I'm insane.

& mine. Still gonna do it.

Hell yes. FA Trophy here I come!

I'll take pictures as well. (Y)

New EWB rule. All cup finals need photos in suits.

Fuck yes.

My girlfriend will think I'm insane.

& mine. Still gonna do it.

Hell yes. FA Trophy here I come!

I'll take pictures as well. (Y)

New EWB rule. All cup finals need photos in suits.

Can I use my cat as a mascot and make it wear a tiny tie?

I don't know why, but I'm not looking forward to the 3d engine that much. I fear it'll change the whole FM feeling and how matches are pre-determined by the game, if that makes sense. The Trial Day addition is fucking awesome though, because I was talking to a mate of mine about something like this a while ago. It is a great option to have as a small club and very realistic too because for example in The Netherlands loads of Second Division teams visit matches which consist of only unemployed players ' cause they are cheap. It would also be cool to receive "DVD's" from the guys managing the players, consisting of short clips featuring the players' best moments. Then you could ask him to come for a trial etc.

Yeah, I'm worried that the Virtua Striker graphics will look crap and make the game look worse overall. The 2D engine might not be the prettiest, but it's clean and as good as it needs to look. The 3D engine will inevitably look markedly inferior to FIFA/PES.

I don't know why, but I'm not looking forward to the 3d engine that much. I fear it'll change the whole FM feeling and how matches are pre-determined by the game, if that makes sense. The Trial Day addition is fucking awesome though, because I was talking to a mate of mine about something like this a while ago. It is a great option to have as a small club and very realistic too because for example in The Netherlands loads of Second Division teams visit matches which consist of only unemployed players ' cause they are cheap. It would also be cool to receive "DVD's" from the guys managing the players, consisting of short clips featuring the players' best moments. Then you could ask him to come for a trial etc.

I know what you mean, but the 3D engine will just be a different way of representing the action on the pitch as opposed to being a different way of calculating how the game plays out.

And we've all missed the real big announcement - the game will be on DVD instead of CD this year!