Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

Well, that depends, if he was going to be in then chances are he will be in by now. Just a case of whether they want to go to the trouble of taking him out.

Only reason i will be playing this game is because its the only wrestling game on the market and will be creating aload of ROH and TNA guys. Or just use Punk :rolleyes:

Fire Pro Wrestling on the PS2.

TNA iMPACT on the 360/PS3/PS2.

Or you can go download a No Mercy ROM and use Indy hacks, because it seems like you're the type of person to hate anything WWE.

Only reason i will be playing this game is because its the only wrestling game on the market and will be creating aload of ROH and TNA guys. Or just use Punk :rolleyes:

Or you can go download a No Mercy ROM and use Indy hacks, because it seems like you're the type of person to hate anything WWE.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. You seem very pro ROH and anti-WWE, I really don't know why you'd buy the game, if you like a 2nd rate promotion with overhyped indy darlings [ROHhate/] :pervert:

I myself find it very hard to justify buying a WWE game because I'm pretty much done with it 3-4 months after buying it but I'm never bored with Fire Pro. I think from now on I'll still get the WWE games but play 'em then promptly trade them in when I'm done.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. You seem very pro ROH and anti-WWE, I really don't know why you'd buy the game, if you like a 2nd rate promotion with overhyped indy darlings [ROHhate/] :pervert:

Not at all anti WWE, Theres a few wrestlers i can watch and enjoy in the E (Jericho, Morrison, Benjamin etc) I used to watch the E all the time until a few years ago due to the fact that i found it stale with the same guys on top all the time. TNA i watch weekly (But not last weeks impact or Victory Road) Getting fed up with this really aswel seeing as this MEM stuff was supposed to put the young guys over and create new stars! ROH to me is fresher and has young guys on top (I know Lynn aint young) and i much prefer the shows they put on. Im finding myself more into Indys then major promotions in my older age :)

Got TNA Impact and i find it a good fun game but with a lack of depth and game modes. Is very fun with friends though. Hope someone picks up TNA to make a new game

Looking into the other two :)

Will more then likely pick SvR 10 up anyways

I myself find it very hard to justify buying a WWE game because I'm pretty much done with it 3-4 months after buying it but I'm never bored with Fire Pro. I think from now on I'll still get the WWE games but play 'em then promptly trade them in when I'm done.

I'd love to get 3-4 months out of a Smackdown game... I'm lucky to get 3 weeks before getting completely bored.

• 3 weeks later...

Uploading and sharing Create-a-Wrestlers is something we've been waiting for, for a very long time.

Now the question is... will they only allow fictional CAWs, or will I be able to download the entire CHIKARA roster into my game courtesy of some awesome guy who decided to make them all?

I don't understand why you'd bring back text based storylines, which can mean a lot more variation in storyline where you can use any wrestler, only to stick with Road To WrestleMania that only sticks to a few different superstars? Seems pretty silly. I mean yeah, making your own shows sounds fun, but it'd be better if it was some kind of story mode where you can play through both the regular pre-added storylines and any ones that people have uploaded.

Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Everything I hoped they'd introduce in this game looks as if it's been introduced. I can't wait for downloading CAWs. I don't have to make them, and other people can do them much better than me. It's like downloadable content but free and with obscure attitude era wrestlers!

I'm really excited about the Superstar Threads idea. For some reason being able to change Triple H's trunks purple like he wore during Evolution, or switch Punk to his awesome black and pink attire just feels like it adds lots to the game. Customisation is a good way to go with this series! If they've fixed the CAW attributes system so I don't have to take each on individually through season, then I can see this years game lasting a long time with me.

For existing WWE Superstars, there's a "Superstar Threads" tool to customize their outfits--such as changing up the colors of Rey Mysterio Jr.'s masks and ring attire to something completely of your choosing.

It's about damn time! Especially considering this feature was in WCW/nWo Revenge more than a decade ago!

Thumbs down to only six Road to WrestleMania storylines, but a big thumbs up to making one of them for CAWs. Still, would it be so much to ask for a generic Road to WrestleMania so you can use anyone in the game? Hopefully they're longer this year too, got a little old playing from the Rumble to WM every time.

Still, all the create stuff sounds pretty interesting, especially the Create-A-Show. While it may get boring after awhile, it does seem like the logical step for the series to take after dropping GM Mode, essentially making it an EWR where you can control the action. Now if they can just take the elements of Create-A-Show and combine it with a Madden-esque Franchise Mode, we'd be onto something.

Now these new features look pretty cool! It looks like they're making a lot of positive steps and, after a year or two off I think I'm going to be re-acquaint myself with the Smackdown vs RAW series. Customisation is a big thing for me, making it really feel like YOUR own game seems to be what this year is all about, and that is awesome.

The customization is nice and all but what about gameplay improvements? Improvements with the AI, making better, longer more fun and drawn out matches? Thats what i want to see. Just give me the ability to put on a fun 20-30min back and forth match with the AI and i'll be a happy camper!

That article alone has made me more excited for this one than most of the previous ones. And I'm damn happy they've advanced the CAF more and thrown in the create a top rope move, because that's something I really hoped to see after it was missed out in the last one. Right now it's sounding like they could be taking a step forward this year, hopefully so. I would of liked to see a female playable for the Road To Wrestlemania though, but it's no big deal.

That article alone has made me more excited for this one than most of the previous ones. And I'm damn happy they've advanced the CAF more and thrown in the create a top rope move, because that's something I really hoped to see after it was missed out in the last one. Right now it's sounding like they could be taking a step forward this year, hopefully so. I would of liked to see a female playable for the Road To Wrestlemania though, but it's no big deal.

That article said there would be a diva RtW storyline.

Also boo on the LOW pinning system. I hated that feature. It made my previous button mashing seem null and void <_<