Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

With all this customisation and improvments, you'd think they'd get the Belt sizes right. THe WWE title still looks like a child's replica in Orton's hand.

I never played LOW, but I hope the kick-outs are easier than TNA iMPACT, in which, I still haven't managed how to kick out, not once.

Oh and I think everyone at CAWS just creamed their pants at transforming their shitty diaries, into video diaries.

Edited by The Cool One

If you could upload your created stories and play other people's custom made stories, then that would be awesome! Spending hours making my own story lines and then only having myself to play and appreciate it's genius would bore me after the first time round. Like Zero said, i usually always get the new Smackdown's as a christmas preset from my brother, but come January it never moves off my shelf again.

Does all sound good though, but personally i still really miss the old arcade style. It made the game more appealing to pick up and play every now and then.

With all this customisation and improvments, you'd think they'd get the Belt sizes right. THe WWE title still looks like a child's replica in Orton's hand.

I never played LOW, but I hope the kick-outs are easier than TNA iMPACT, in which, I still haven't managed how to kick out, not once.

Oh and I think everyone at CAWS just creamed their pants at transforming their shitty diaries, into video diaries.

No, CAWS creamed their pants because they got a THQInsider on the forum who must be losing his goddamn mind from all the PM's he's got.

I read the new previews from gamespot and IGN and the game is sounding pretty good though I don't care about the create a storyline deal. I just hope the gameplay is improved because really that's all that matters in a wrestling game. I'm glad they're trying to make the CAW guys look more like the actual WWE wrestlers. Maybe they're trying to go off of UFC where a lot of the characters were made from the in game CAF mode.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6682B53EFCF6513F

I dont know how many people have seen this channel but it's got the coverage of all the SVR 2010 stuff on it. The newest video shows a CAW but by the preview screen that happens before a match it looks really pixelated and dodgy. Hope they fix that.

If the right People get their hands on this creat a story and share a story thing this could be the best story mode Smackdown ever had. Unless THQ fucks up the Creat a Story mode, i can see anyting that ever was cool in wrestling be recreated.

So anyway, is this the last Smackdown game or did they get renewed?

Not sure if anybody mentioned it yet, but it's Mickie who has the RTW. I expected it to be Beth, but I'm quite happy with that. Looking forward to seeing what they do with that and I'm quite excited about actually playing it over.

As for the CATRF stuff, I cant wait to use that. You just know the majority of online players are going to abuse it just like they did last years CAF stuff, making completely useless and pathetic finishers (ten flips in mid air followed by a frog splash leg drop combo or something :shifty: ).

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I'm excited for this game because of the size of the roster. 50 odd WWE wrestlers, plus 50 CAWs? Especially when you can download a CAW from Xbox Live, and have it come with moveset, CAF, entrance and attributes... Brilliant. If I want to download the entire TNA roster, I have 50 slots to do it in! This year, CAW making is going to be even huger than in always is, which does mean sifting through the crap, but if you search for a Kurt Angle, you only have to tap X or [] to preview, find one that you like, and then download! Brilliant. Customisation was totally the way to go with this series.

so this mean it'll work we'll say like facebreaker where you can dl CAWs for free

'So does this mean it'll work like, say, Facebreaker, where CAWs can be downloaded for free?'

Translated <_<

Seeing as they'll be user created, they'll have to be free.

Edited by The Cool One

Not sure if anybody mentioned it yet, but it's Mickie who has the RTW. I expected it to be Beth, but I'm quite happy with that. Looking forward to seeing what they do with that and I'm quite excited about actually playing it over.

As for the CATRF stuff, I cant wait to use that. You just know the majority of online players are going to abuse it just like they did last years CAF stuff, making completely useless and pathetic finishers (ten flips in mid air followed by a frog splash leg drop combo or something :shifty: ).

Figures it would be Mickie who gets the storyline. I'm just glad its not Kelly Kelly...

I don't think you'll have to worry about any CAFs with a ton of flips; in the preview video someone tried to make one with a lot of flips and they had to remove some because it took up too much time on the bar. However, they did make something like a 450 or 720 rotation leg drop. Ugh. (I wonder if it would be possible to make a Corkscrew Frog Splash.....)

I want to see someone do something impossible with it, like a shooting star moonsault.