Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

I want to see someone do something impossible with it, like a shooting star moonsault.

Oh, its going to be open to all sorts of impossible finishers, whether its finishers that are completely impossible to do at all, or finishers you could do but would likely end up hurting yourself or the opponent with. Like that multi-flip leg drop I mentioned that was in that video - you could probably do it, but no way one of the workers wouldn't be hurt by it!

I just hope we gaet some heel story lines this year. I don't want to play as Cena, Triple H and Batista again. I want to play as Edge, Orton or heel Jericho.

Well, if I had to take a stab at the remaining six storylines my guesses/hopes would be we would be seeing:

Cena(guess/obvious as he is a big star)

Undertaker(guess/hope)

CM Punk(heel that is and this is a guess)

Jeff hardy(again a guess/hope that he even makes it into the game)

HHH(guess for obvious reasons)

Christian Cage(guess as we need an ECW storyline unless that is what the CAW storyline will be)

As for my general thoughts on the game, sounds like they are taking the series in the right direction and October can't get here any quicker.

Edited by Nimrodic

There's only four spots left for RTWM storylines:

One is for CAWs

One is a Diva storline with Mickie James

There will almost definatly be one for Cena, I'd also say HHH and Undertaker would have spots, seeing as they're on the cover and both huge names. That leaves one spot, and I'd guess it's either Rey Mysterio or if they have an ECW storyline it will be Christain.

There's only four spots left for RTWM storylines:

One is for CAWs

One is a Diva storline with Mickie James

There will almost definatly be one for Cena, I'd also say HHH and Undertaker would have spots, seeing as they're on the cover and both huge names. That leaves one spot, and I'd guess it's either Rey Mysterio or if they have an ECW storyline it will be Christain.

Has it been confirmed that there are only 6 RTWM slots?

When was the official cut off date for the roster? That would probably help in determining which superstars and what alignment they are for the RTW.

I would presume Hardy is in the game but Heel Punk probably isnt.

yeah but there's a difference. It takes (presumably) a long time to create a superstar, but two seconds to go to the roster editor and click "heel". so punk probably will be heel in the game.

When was the official cut off date for the roster? That would probably help in determining which superstars and what alignment they are for the RTW.

I would presume Hardy is in the game but Heel Punk probably isnt.

yeah but there's a difference. It takes (presumably) a long time to create a superstar, but two seconds to go to the roster editor and click "heel". so punk probably will be heel in the game.

True but for a whole RTW storyline it would need to be tweak so its not a face storyline, but a heel one. That takes a bit more time.

• Like 1

Has there been any indication on any Legends being included? I saw an advert for GAME saying they had an exclusive Stone Cold unlockable when pre-ordered. Similarly, Play.com has The Rock. Not that it much bothers me since I probably buy the game and even if I did i'm not sure i'd use Legends. Still, these type of exclusive pre-order things annoy me.

Has there been any indication on any Legends being included? I saw an advert for GAME saying they had an exclusive Stone Cold unlockable when pre-ordered. Similarly, Play.com has The Rock. Not that it much bothers me since I probably buy the game and even if I did i'm not sure i'd use Legends. Still, these type of exclusive pre-order things annoy me.

Maybe they will do what they did last year, and leave a whole load of Legends out so that they can release a whole new game aimed at Legends, I never bourght that game in the end.

Would love to see Legends make a dedicated return in this years series though.

I've seen the same Advert on the internet for the Stone Cold unlockable, so at least there is an indication that we might be getting a few?

Excellent, been waiting for that since it was in the Xbox RAW games, specifically just 2 I think.

Ruks, we never did have a crack at the 2007 achievements. I've got like 5 messages in the past month or so from people about 2008 though. Stupid kids.

Just as I was contemplating not buying it they go ahead and give me an Orton and Edge RTWM, damn it THQ! They better have PS3 trophies this year though.

Championship Scramble isn't a game mode, they clearly just added the Scramble match from Unforgiven last year., which is a cool addition nonetheless.