The England thread

21 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Cahill is struggling with injections too so we are even shorter at centre-half. 

Who'd have thought only calling up 3 centre halves and having the fourth as a guy who should be playing in midfield would come and bite Woy on the arse?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Surely we've got a CB on standby? 

There is no stand-by. There's this 26 man squad, 23 of whom will go. Three of the 26 are already carrying injuries, so it's working out great so far.

I do honestly believe Roy has cocked up this squad. If we don't at least reach the Quarter Finals and it is at all down to defensive frailty or the wrong midfield pairing he should rightly be criticised.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

There is no stand-by. There's this 26 man squad, 23 of whom will go. Three of the 26 are already carrying injuries, so it's working out great so far.

I do honestly believe Roy has cocked up this squad. If we don't at least reach the Quarter Finals and it is at all down to defensive frailty or the wrong midfield pairing he should rightly be criticised.

fuck it, I'm all for Roy's "let's just outscore our opponents mentality". :shifty:

Fuck it, I've got a few days annual leave I can come out of retirement and return to playing centre back. Someone find me my ankles <_<

3 hours ago, metalman said:

I have three years' residency and a great-grandparent from Yorkshire. Happy to make myself available.

Dunno if we need another tea lady, Flo is doing pretty good.

• Like 2