The England thread

I don't see the issue with Sturridge going. He got 8 goals in 14 league games and 13 goals in 25 games in all competitions. At least Sturridge has played a sustained period of games this season unlike Wilshere who has played something like 3 games.

I know Rashford has done well this season and he's the new shiny toy for English football but the only argument you can have for Rashford going to the Euros over Sturridge is based off an injury record. I personally don't see the issue with us taking Rashford, Sturridge, Kane, Vardy and Rooney. Especially when some of them will be playing out wide. Vardy, Sturridge, Rashford and Rooney can and have all played out wide as part of a front 3. 

Who's arsed anyway, we'll get knocked out in the first round :shifty:

• Like 1

Hell, my first team isn't even in it.

So I, along with a lot of Dutch people will be supporting Belgium, my second team will be England.

3 hours ago, MDK said:

So who is everyones second team? Or fifth and sixth team if you are Lynyker.

England, Wales, the Irish. I also tend to like to see 'new' countries do well so Iceland, Albania...Hungary, if we can count them.