The England thread

The cross on the shoulder looks good, it matches our away kit.  England will never have amazingly sexy kits, you can't do much with an all white kit, they all tend to look similiar.  Leeds always seem to have the same kit every year, due to it being all white.

Masinga.jpgDORIGO_Tony_19940101_GH_L.jpg

Even Leeds get shite tops :P

• 1 month later...

MISSING FROM THE TOUR

Man Utd: Wayne Rooney (rest), Rio Ferdinand (knee)

Chelsea: John Terry, Frank Lampard (toe surgery)

Newcastle: Kieron Dyer (hamstring), Nicky Butt (injured)

Spurs: Paul Robinson (knee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSING FROM FIRST GAME

Real Madrid: David Beckham, Michael Owen

Bayern Munich: Owen Hargreaves

England squad to tour the United States in May:

Green (Norwich), Carson (Liverpool), James (Manchester City) Campbell (Arsenal), Upson (Birmingham), Brown (Manchester United), G Neville (Manchester United), A Cole (Arsenal), P Neville (Manchester United), Johnson (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Downing (Middlesbrough), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich) Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Smith (Manchester United), Owen (Real Madrid), Crouch (Southampton), A Johnson (Crystal Palace), Defoe (Tottenham).

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE TEAM CROUCH !

MISSING FROM THE TOUR

Man Utd: Wayne Rooney (rest), Rio Ferdinand (knee)

Chelsea: John Terry, Frank Lampard (toe surgery)

Newcastle: Kieron Dyer (hamstring), Nicky Butt (injured)

Spurs: Paul Robinson (knee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSING FROM FIRST GAME

Real Madrid: David Beckham, Michael Owen

Bayern Munich: Owen Hargreaves

England squad to tour the United States in May:

Green (Norwich), Carson (Liverpool), James (Manchester City) Campbell (Arsenal), Upson (Birmingham), Brown (Manchester United), G Neville (Manchester United), A Cole (Arsenal), P Neville (Manchester United), Johnson (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Downing (Middlesbrough), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich) Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Smith (Manchester United), Owen (Real Madrid), Crouch (Southampton), A Johnson (Crystal Palace), Defoe (Tottenham).

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE TEAM CROUCH !

Crouch is good. You, however, are a twat.

And Jam what's wrong with having Championship players in the England team? Open your eyes, there are good players there, yanno?

I love Crouch being there. He's no actually as good as Heskey though, but I'm all for trying new players in that role.

No matter what you think, when things aren't working and you need a goal with 5 minutes left, he's an absolutely PERFECT player to put on, especially with quality players like Owen, Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard all sniffing around knock downs.

I'm also better than anyone here at knowing things so my opinion = fact.

Again, I also like seeing new players given a chance. I think friendlies should be used to try out new players/formations. Out of the line up you suggested, I'd probably play Crouch over Johnson, although I'd like to see them get half each. The other thing is I'd play Jenas over Carrick

Now with Sven's mentality, I'm thinking the squad is going to be:

James, G Neville, Campbell, Brown/P Neville, A Cole, SWP, Hargreaves, Jenas, J Cole, Defoe, Smith

Joey Cole looks to be Englands left sided answer for now, so Sven will probably play him them and have Downing warming the bench. I also have a feeling Campbell won't go still