General Television Thread

Hellfire

I need somethings to watch. As long as it's on Netflix, I'll give it a shot. Right now, my favorite show on tv is Community, but it doesn't have to be a comedy.

Terriers has finally been put on Netflix, give that a shot if you've never seen it. Very cool show.

I kept meaning to! "The Stake-Out" is one of my all-time favorite episodes, too. The Ron Swanson subplot is incredible.

I watched that the other night and Ron's subplot was the sublime, he had me in stitches every time he was on screen. This season is very, very good on episode eight now. I'm looking forward to catching up so that Adam Scott is back on my screen. I've missed him since Party Down.

I kept meaning to! "The Stake-Out" is one of my all-time favorite episodes, too. The Ron Swanson subplot is incredible.

I watched that the other night and Ron's subplot was the sublime, he had me in stitches every time he was on screen. This season is very, very good on episode eight now. I'm looking forward to catching up so that Adam Scott is back on my screen. I've missed him since Party Down.

Yeah, pretty much this. Except, for me "since Party Down" means "since earlier this year when I started watching Party Down on Netflix."

Californication and Shameless latest episodes leaked last night! And they're as fucking wonderful as ever. Californication continues to be awesome on the basis of David Duchovny being awesome, the great supporting cast and just being good fun. I'm only half way through the first episode of Shameless and I've already seen Emmy Rossum's lady parts and there's no more Justin Chatwin this series, so it's been great to have it back.

I'm falling more and more in love with Parks and Recs. This exchange in Season 2 had me laughing so hard.

Leslie: "Ron, let's cut the bull. I want me, Tom and all the other ladies included on your hunting trip.

Ron: "Hunting trip? We're doing a trail survey."

Leslie: "You're literally listening to turkey calls."

Ron: "...Is this not rap?

• Like 1