General Television Thread

Hellfire

SHIELD wise, Coulson being alive doesn't feel right to me.

They explained why he is alive somewhere. Wasn't a bad explanation if I do recall. I just can't for the life of me remember where I read it.

It may have been somewhere else but this explains it.

SHIELD wise, Coulson being alive doesn't feel right to me.

They explained why he is alive somewhere. Wasn't a bad explanation if I do recall. I just can't for the life of me remember where I read it.

It may have been somewhere else but this explains it.

That's what I'd assumed anyway.

Has anyone seen the 80s show Moonlighting? Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard. I randomly saw an episode of the third season and it was one of the worst, most melodramatic and cheesy things I have ever seen. Does anybody like this show and want to give me faith it's not all this bad?

Horrible show. This is coming from me, and I liked Spartacus.

Having just watched the latest Die Hard and the fact that another is already in the works, there's certainly a lot of truth to him not giving a fuck because that's the only reason (well and $$$$$) why he would continue to make them.

Spoken like someone who has yet to see the latest one...

I wouldn't say it's terrible but I definitely wouldn't classify it as "good". Which is a shame since I quite enjoyed the fourth one.

I'm just going to pretend like someone's holding a gun to your head and making you type those words.

Die Hard 4 is an abomination against god and nature. As is 5. And 2 kind of sucks as well.