General Television Thread

Hellfire

Is Hannibal worth watching?

And what's a good 20 minute comedy show to get into? I've done Parks/Community/Party Down etc. I've heard decent things about Girls?

I'd say wait because it might not get picked up for another season. That said, it's gotten good reviews so probably.

Happy Endings. That was canceled but you do have 3 seasons of it!

TAKE A LOOK AT BANNER, MICHAEL!

tumblr_lviqq9UWch1qjeumeo1_500.png

I can't wait for this show to come back. I might even use a Netflix thing to watch it. Assuming they don't dick us over the way it usually happens to UK release dates.

tumblr_lviqq9UWch1qjeumeo1_500.png

I can't wait for this show to come back. I might even use a Netflix thing to watch it. Assuming they don't dick us over the way it usually happens to UK release dates.

It's Netflix exclusive. It would go against everything Netflix is supposed to help prevent to not put it up at the same time as the US.

The 24 limited series revival has been confirmed by FOX and it will run for 12 episodes but will keep the real-time aspect across a day. So two hours per episode.

Apparently it's what the producuers/writers always wanted as now they can be all action packed/plot progressive.

It may be blind optimism on my part but i'm looking forward to it.

From what I read, I don't think it's going to be 2 hour episodes. From this below, I'm pretty sure it's going to be 12 hours.

"As he would design the season, the spine of the 24 episodes was really about 12 hours. Those were where the big events occurred and then there were little twists and connective tissue in-between, so he just said, 'This is so liberating for us to kinda take what we would see as the best of the 12.' But what we'll be able to do is go in chronological order of the day, but then we'll skip out. You may go, whatever, 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 11, 12 and 3. It'll be dictated by the plot. Howard's really energized over it and so are we. It came together very quickly."

"Two hours per episode" implies something different than "two hour episodes," especially given the context of a show laid out like 24. Just means that rather than it being 1 to 1 like it used to be, each hour-long episode will cover more time in-story. Also tallies pretty well with what you quoted.