General Television Thread

Hellfire

Were there really people worrying that the reputation of Zombieland would be tainted by a spin off TV show? It's not like they're making a Citzen Kane show or something here.

Chris and Snoop do pop up a few times in Season 3 as Marlo takes on The Barksdales but she doesn't make her mark until she buys that nail gun.

And Felicia Pearson is basically playing herself on that show, David Simon found her in Baltimore and told her to play herself.

I was reading up on her actually - yeah. I'm interested in her book now.

I just watched all of Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and am really sad it only got 18 episodes.

Also, why did they have to turn Cindy Sanders into such an unlikeable bitch at the end of the show. I really liked how cute and sweet she was with Sam and they turned her into such a shrew.

So I found an article online today that listed show similar to The Wire and The Shield - and they posted two that there a cross between the two the first being Luther and the second being The Chicago Code. I'm thinking of looking into Chicago Code - anyone else watch it?

So I found an article online today that listed show similar to The Wire and The Shield - and they posted two that there a cross between the two the first being Luther and the second being The Chicago Code. I'm thinking of looking into Chicago Code - anyone else watch it?

Somebody on here told me when I asked about Chicago Code that it was harmless, nothing amazing. Got cancelled after a season as well, I think.

So yeah Elementary

What the hell? Why have Moriarty be Irene Adler? I get it's supposed to be a different take on the canon and all that and i got on board with "Watson being a chick" thing but it seems a bit out there to have two big characters in the Sherlock universe to be one and the same

I just watched all of Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and am really sad it only got 18 episodes.

Also, why did they have to turn Cindy Sanders into such an unlikeable bitch at the end of the show. I really liked how cute and sweet she was with Sam and they turned her into such a shrew.

That's the point. It's one thing to be friends at a distance with someone and another to actually date them.

• Like 2

The mind-blowing bit for me was realising he was around 40 when he started as Spike.

But yeah, when I watched through Smallville late last year/early this year, my girl got annoyed at me cheering on Lex. And also my continual 'Oh man up you wimp' comments aimed at Clark almost got me banished from the house.

Of course, Wimpy Clark from Smallville is nothing compared to incompetent Superman from The Justice League: Animated Series.

Regarding Justice League: Who needs Superman, when you've got Batman around? :)

One of Superman's derogatory nicknames is `The big blue Boy Scout', due to his wholesomeness. Batman's should be the `The big black Boy Scout'.... because he's always prepared.

The mind-blowing bit for me was realising he was around 40 when he started as Spike.

But yeah, when I watched through Smallville late last year/early this year, my girl got annoyed at me cheering on Lex. And also my continual 'Oh man up you wimp' comments aimed at Clark almost got me banished from the house.

Of course, Wimpy Clark from Smallville is nothing compared to incompetent Superman from The Justice League: Animated Series.

One of Superman's derogatory nicknames is `The big blue Boy Scout', due to his wholesomeness. Batman's should be the `The big black Boy Scout'.... because he's always prepared.

Batman does. At the end of JL before it became JLU Batman was going to sacrifice himself by crashing the watchtower into the Hyperspace Bypass Generator the Thanagarians had built but was pulled out of the Watchtower at the last second by Superman.

Also

Batman does. At the end of JL before it became JLU Batman was going to sacrifice himself by crashing the watchtower into the Hyperspace Bypass Generator the Thanagarians had built but was pulled out of the Watchtower at the last second by Superman.

Also

Goddamnit, man. Can you not spoil cartoons that are like 7 years old for me? :( I hadn't reached there yet :(

I meant to watch them all but made the mistake of starting with Zombieland and deciding they were all probably about that caliber

My first thought was 'How do Zombies cause a plane to crash due to an engine fire?'.