General Television Thread

Hellfire

Don't know if anybody else here watched it, but NBC has renewed Undateables for a second season. :D

I watched the first few episodes. Ron Funches > * so that's good news. Edited by livid

Anyone have a good suggestion for a show I can binge on? I think people kind of know my tastes by now.

The West Wing maybe? I'm kind of drawing a blank.

Does Srar watch Modern Family? I have a feeling she'd love Modern Family. Or Broad City?

The only thing I don't like about it is that he sometimes talks as an American resident, and sometimes as an outsider looking in, but it seems to flipflop seemingly at random which I can only put down to the multiple writers thing. Its jarring when you notice it.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a show I can binge on? I think people kind of know my tastes by now.

Does Srar watch Modern Family? I have a feeling she'd love Modern Family. Or Broad City?

Haven't seen either one of those. Have seen all of West Wing though. Was a great show

The only thing I don't like about it is that he sometimes talks as an American resident, and sometimes as an outsider looking in, but it seems to flipflop seemingly at random which I can only put down to the multiple writers thing. Its jarring when you notice it.

It's because he considers himself both, which he is.

• Like 1

Haven't seen either one of those. Have seen all of West Wing though. Was a great show

Then watch Modern Family, Srar! Especially the first two seasons were great, then it gets pretty mediocre till midway through season 5, where it gets pretty damn good again.