General Television Thread

Hellfire

Not bothered by James Corden either way - but what's he done 'in real life' to make him a tosser?

Being an absolute arse hole at numerous awards shows, said things about his former writing partners and performers in very public view, just generally being a loud mouthed tit.

Gavin and Stacy is good, his skits with the England team at comic relief always make me laugh, he's alright by me. Not hilarious by any means, but he's a guy that can make me laugh a fair bit. To me he comes across very likeable, probably lends itself better to being a host than doing a comedy series.

• Like 1

I've watched all four seasons of Louie over the last like, 3-4 days, proper binge watching overload. Really good though innit? Weird how it's changed it's style quite a few times along the way without really sacrificing the quality, I think so at least. It's strange that it's basically just a drama now really, like the comedy was a lot more frequent and clear in the first few seasons, then gradually in 3 and pretty much all 4 have been largely drama with the odd bit of comedy. Even then though it's really good.

I just realised that despite the amount of TV I watch, I don't actual have any websites that I use for news and just generally rely on EWB. So what websites do people use for TV news?

The AV Club, Vulture, Hitfix, Uproxx.

• Like 1

I just realised that despite the amount of TV I watch, I don't actual have any websites that I use for news and just generally rely on EWB. So what websites do people use for TV news?

The AV Club, Vulture, Hitfix, Uproxx.

This. And for ratings stuff I use TVByTheNumbers.

• Like 1