General Television Thread

Hellfire

SNL announcer Don Pardo is dead. Man. I don't know how I'm going to take someone else doing the intro, unless it's just Darrell Hammond doing his Don Pardo impersonation from now on.

Rewatched The Last Airbender finale the other night. That show was so good, I'm disappointed in myself that I took so long to watch it. I feel like a lot of people won't watch it because they'll dismiss it as a kid's cartoon, but it legitimately has some of the best character arcs I've ever seen in TV, and has some really touching and funny stuff throughout all three series. Starting Korra as soon as it's latest series is finished.

Rewatched The Last Airbender finale the other night. That show was so good, I'm disappointed in myself that I took so long to watch it. I feel like a lot of people won't watch it because they'll dismiss it as a kid's cartoon, but it legitimately has some of the best character arcs I've ever seen in TV, and has some really touching and funny stuff throughout all three series. Starting Korra as soon as it's latest series is finished.

Korra is amazing. Loving the latest season.

First two seasons of Korra are a step down from seasons 2 and 3 of Avatar, but the third season has been absolutely exceptional. And even with the flaws both of those seasons have a lot of things to show for them (season 1 has great fight scenes and a strong antagonist, season 2 has the amazing Avatar Wan special and the existence of Varrick).