UFC News and Discussion Thread

Guest mr. potato head

Well all of their songs sound the bloody same and now I can't work out which it was? I thought it was punching in a dream since that would actually make sense.

I'm like 80% sure it was Young Blood but yeah, they do all sound the same. Maybe Mauricio just likes the band.

So now we're getting Jones/Machida II. Out of all the outcomes tonight could have brought, that's probably the best one sport-wise and business-wise.

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

So first Rory MacDonald gets hurt and his fight with BJ Penn is being moved to Brazil or Montreal or something.

Now Koscheck's off the Jones/Hendo show, where he was supposed to put Jake Ellenberger over.

As always, I'd hate to be in Joe Silva's shoes.

So first Rory MacDonald gets hurt and his fight with BJ Penn is being moved to Brazil or Montreal or something.

Now Koscheck's off the Jones/Hendo show, where he was supposed to put Jake Ellenberger over.

As always, I'd hate to be in Joe Silva's shoes.

Paging Siyar, Paging Dr. Siyar.

Guest mr. potato head

Jay Hieron returns to UFC for the first time since 2005 as Ellenberger's new opponent. Only loss in his last 12 fights was a split decision to Ben Askren.

Man, Bones absolutely destroyed all four of those guys, barring maybe Lyoto. Why would anyone want to see that again?

No, he literally dropped Lyoto after putting him to sleep.

Then answer to your question is, that, should (read: when) Hendo beats Jones, it is going to be tons of fun and also amazing.

The Mauler and Glover are not ready yet, needing another fight or two each, and past those two, or somebody dropping to 205 (Like Cormier, when he comes across from Strikeforce) or coming up from 185 (Anderson or Chael), there is nobody at 205 left for him to fight (read: destroy).

Fixing that for you. :)

It really is an odd time to jump on that particular train, he's just been done for DUI and is about to face what I consider his biggest challenge thus far. Surely it wouldn't have cost them any extra to sign him after the fight?

Man, Bones absolutely destroyed all four of those guys, barring maybe Lyoto. Why would anyone want to see that again?

No, he literally dropped Lyoto after putting him to sleep.

Then answer to your question is, that, should (read: when) Hendo beats Jones, it is going to be tons of fun and also amazing.

The Mauler and Glover are not ready yet, needing another fight or two each, and past those two, or somebody dropping to 205 (Like Cormier, when he comes across from Strikeforce) or coming up from 185 (Anderson or Chael), there is nobody at 205 left for him to fight (read: destroy).

Fixing that for you. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're so funny and cute Soren