UFC News and Discussion Thread

What you're actually saying is that there is very little actual talent at 135 (none whatsoever except Cruz), and the only one who was almost on the same level was Benavidez and Mighty Mouse. 135 has to be the most boring division by far.

What I am actually saying is that fans nowadays dismiss fighters far too quickly and that if you actually develed in to their records you would see there is no such thing as just a win or loss, all wins or losses have a circumstance attached to them, in Kid's case, he has narrowly lost numerous times, before getting submitted by Lee. In Faber's case he has soundly lost his last 5 title fights and yet is still considered top of his division. I think its unfortunate most "fans" are too ignorant to see things in the way they actually are, rather than the way the UFC wants you to see them.

Or in your case you are an ignorant fool who either doesn't read posts and jumps to conclusions or lacks the mental capacity to understand them. I hope its the former.

And yes 135 has plenty of good fighters, but the talent pool is small in comparison ot some of the more established divisions and the gap in relative talent between top of the division and bottom of the division is actually pretty narrow in my opinion, more so than in most divisions.

I think you are all forgetting Renan Barao who is going to be next undisputed champion when him and Cruz fight. And Brad Pickett is not a good watch, Brad Pickett is terrible and so is Wineland and Jorgenson. Ivan Menjivar, however, is dreamy and I wish he would win all of the things.

Sorry, wasn't talking about actually saying about what you were talking about, I don't even know why I said 'What you're actually saying...'. Was meant to be sarcastic or something, I think. It was my own personal opinion.

Still think in terms of talent, it's the weakest, maybe barring the heavyweight division. Not a coincidence they're the biggest and smallest (well, use to be smallest) divisions, it's probably the main factor to why they have so little talent in comparison to the rest of the divisions.

"For girls, it raises your testosterone, so I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight actually," said the 25-year-old who appeared on the cover of this year's ESPN Body Magazine. "Not with everybody. I don't put out like a Craigslist ad or anything, but if I got a steady, I'm going to be like, `Yo, fight time's coming up."'

Marry me, Ronda. :wub:

• Like 1

"For girls, it raises your testosterone, so I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight actually," said the 25-year-old who appeared on the cover of this year's ESPN Body Magazine. "Not with everybody. I don't put out like a Craigslist ad or anything, but if I got a steady, I'm going to be like, `Yo, fight time's coming up."'

Marry me, Ronda. :wub:

Get in line, clogboy.

Any thoughts on Strikeforce's last show?

The (rumoured) card so far:

Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine

Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring

Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle

Lorenz Larkin vs. Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza

Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino

Pat Healy vs. Jorge Masvidal

Roger Gracie vs. Anthony Smith

Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Smith

Ryan Couture vs. KJ Noons

Jorge Gurgel vs. Adriano Martins

Michael Bravo vs. Estevan Payan

If they put the first six fights on the main card, that still leaves Roger Gracie, Tim Kennedy and KJ Noons on the prelims. Guess all available Strikeforce fighters desperately want to be on this card...

I hope Sponge beats Marquardt... but that seems a long shot.

Any thoughts on Strikeforce's last show?

The (rumoured) card so far:

Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine

Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring

Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle

Lorenz Larkin vs. Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza

Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino

Pat Healy vs. Jorge Masvidal

Roger Gracie vs. Anthony Smith

Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Smith

Ryan Couture vs. KJ Noons

Jorge Gurgel vs. Adriano Martins

Michael Bravo vs. Estevan Payan

If they put the first six fights on the main card, that still leaves Roger Gracie, Tim Kennedy and KJ Noons on the prelims. Guess all available Strikeforce fighters desperately want to be on this card...

I hope Sponge beats Marquardt... but that seems a long shot.

This is a great card, and yeah Marquardt is to well rounded to lose to Tarec Saffiedine unless Tarec can land one on Marquardt's Chin

Me and Rich are going to UFC on Fuel 7! :w00t:

And even better, there are no bodies of water between the train station, the hotel and the arena. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: