UFC News and Discussion Thread

Combination of Benson, besides being really good, having a great gameplan and fighting smart and Diaz getting terrible advice from his corner.

Same problem as BJ had, your mates do not equal good cornermen.

Combination of Benson, besides being really good, having a great gameplan and fighting smart and Diaz getting terrible advice from his corner.

Same problem as BJ had, your mates do not equal good cornermen.

Their advice was seriously horrendous. "You gotta' scrap with him!" God.

Good show. Love Matt Brown, love Henderson, hate Diaz, sold on Gustafsson, scared of MacDonald, sad for Penn :(.

EDIT: Speaking of Rory, has he ever been diagnosed with Asperger's? He is devoid of emotion and seems to lack any form of empathy, like I did when I was younger. He might just be a psychopath, I don't know.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Really ready to see if Gustaffson has what it takes to be a top contender in Light Heavyweight. I would love to see him and Jones/Sonnen go at it. Henderson really did dominate from what I heard/seen (was surfing net most of the main event because Henderson has always bored me when I watched him). Who would be next for Henderson?

Gustaffson will get smashed if he faces Jones. To think otherwise would be foolish.

It's also foolish to think that Henderson is boring, by the way.

No, to think anything is a foregone conclusion in MMA is foolish.

Really good show with three of the four fights being a bit of a domination to put it frank.

Gustaffson will get smashed if he faces Jones. To think otherwise would be foolish.

I would agree, but Cuntface's opinions are always based on him assessing things stupidly, always a foregone conclusion there. :P

I have watched the Main Card, pretty great to be honest, I will watch the prelims later, I hope this gets a decent number of viewers as this is the kind of card that could get fans really tuned in to the UFC, good fights, exciting and big names.

I was just reading Jayden's twitter and he said something about how Benson should have lost both fights to Frankie.

From memory the first fight went to the right man and although I was a bit iffy about the second I remember it being explained to me and then agreeing with the decision.

As for the Diaz fight, I enjoyed the hell out of it, even if it wasn't the most back 'n forth fight.

Really good show with three of the four fights being a bit of a domination to put it frank.

Everywhere Gustaffson is good, Jones is a lot better. Barring Gustaffson being lucky, he loses.

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface

I was just reading Jayden's twitter and he said something about how Benson should have lost both fights to Frankie.

From memory the first fight went to the right man and although I was a bit iffy about the second I remember it being explained to me and then agreeing with the decision.

As for the Diaz fight, I enjoyed the hell out of it, even if it wasn't the most back 'n forth fight.

In the second fight Henderson landed more significant strikes I'm pretty sure. I forget exactly, but he deserved to win both fights as essentially he was higher in the numbers game.

I did love the freakout from Edgar's corner guy after the 2nd fight. That was a classic reaction.