UFC News and Discussion Thread

Does anyone else, when they look into the eyes of Rory MacDonald, see a guy that probably tortures animals in his spare time?

With out a doubt.

Yeah, Gustafsson won comfortably but Jon Jones is going to make minced meat out of him. He isn't going to last one round with a sloppy striking game like that. Also, what the hell is up with all those 10-8 rounds tonight? I mean, I did not see a 10-8 round in that fight at all.

Don't you mean "Jon Jones or Chael Sonnen?" :shifty:

Doesn't make a difference, both will style all over the sloppy Swede.

Defiantly Chael Sonnen would beat him by decision and Jon Jones by TKO in the 3rd if you ask me

• Like 1

So apparently GSP versus Diaz and Condit versus Rory is gonna' happen, in Montreal in March, possibly.

Sucks for Hendricks, who's going to anybody with a public platform and saying that GSP is afraid to fight him. Welterweight division is crazy interesting right now.

Hell if GSP is coming back and fighting again that quick he could fight Johny Hendricks in like July which isn't to bad, and super fight with Anderson Silva in December :o

Well, fuck me, there's the Hector Lombard we know and love.

EDIT: Wow, I know Dana will be in the US for the regular TUF finale, but no trophy for the TUF Winner? :/

I used to like George Sots but The Smashes did a really good job of making him look like an arse. It was a good fight in the end. Pearson planted some big shots and George did well surviving and he put Pearson in some difficult positions as well.

Robert Whittaker is great as well. I hope he does well in the future. Not sure about Norman though. I hope Freakshow gets another shot with the UFC again well, he isn't great but as a character he made the series very entertaining. I'm convinced with better training he could be a decent prelims guy.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Sotiropoulus got battered from start to finish in that one, possibly the best performance I've seen from Pearson. Credit to him for surviving as long as he did, but yeah, he got mauled.

Scott/Whittaker was a really good fight too and I'd certainly like to see Scott stick around, good all around fighter that is pretty damn tough too.

Good start to the weekend, shame it couldn't be topped off with Carwin destroying Nelson though :(