UFC News and Discussion Thread

I am rooting for Bisping to win that. I really really really really want him to win so Anderson Silva can have another hilarious Forrest Griffin-type fight. I so want that to happen, you can't believe how much I want that to happen.

UFC on Fox 7 main and co-main event announced-

Benson Henderson vs Gilbert Melendez

Daniel Cormier vs Frank Mir

Been waiting for Bendo vs. Melendez for awhile, really fucking excited for that. They've been delivering with the Fox cards as of late and I hope the undercard keeps up that tradition. Since it's in San Jose I'm expecting a bunch of old Strikeforce names in addition to those already on it.

Here's how it's going to happen.

Anderson will come out slowly and try to feel Bisping out. In response, Bisping will come out even slower - he will not raise his hands above his waist until the three-minute mark, and will instead walk slowly forward with his chin held high. Anderson will unleash offensive combinations that would make God himself weep tears of joy, but Bisping will absorb them all as part of his deal with the dark powers whereupon he will defer all injuries suffered during this match to a day hence.

A confused Anderson will spend the second and third rounds attempting to goad Bisping into engaging with a display of breakdancing then a Cockney routine so bad Dick van Dyke would disown it. Bisping will continue holding strong in not doing anything. At the beginning of the fourth, with Dan Miragliotta warning him to act lest he be disqualified for timidity, Bisping will sprint forward and put Anderson in a headlock, to which Anderson will struggle vainly but fail to escape, earning Bisping a famous submission victory.

Post-match, Bisping will pay tribute to Mick Foley for his gameplan, whereupon Chris Weidman's music will interrupt him. The two will stare one another down until, in a shocking twist, Dan Henderson hits Weidman in the back of the head with an H-Bomb, cementing his heel turn. Bisping, Henderson and Chael Sonnen will unite in the cage and declare the UFC subject to the new wave of trash-talking gods of war.

And scene.

• Like 3

Here's how it's going to happen.

Anderson will come out slowly and try to feel Bisping out. In response, Bisping will come out even slower - he will not raise his hands above his waist until the three-minute mark, and will instead walk slowly forward with his chin held high. Anderson will unleash offensive combinations that would make God himself weep tears of joy, but Bisping will absorb them all as part of his deal with the dark powers whereupon he will defer all injuries suffered during this match to a day hence.

A confused Anderson will spend the second and third rounds attempting to goad Bisping into engaging with a display of breakdancing then a Cockney routine so bad Dick van Dyke would disown it. Bisping will continue holding strong in not doing anything. At the beginning of the fourth, with Dan Miragliotta warning him to act lest he be disqualified for timidity, Bisping will sprint forward and put Anderson in a headlock, to which Anderson will struggle vainly but fail to escape, earning Bisping a famous submission victory.

Post-match, Bisping will pay tribute to Mick Foley for his gameplan, whereupon Chris Weidman's music will interrupt him. The two will stare one another down until, in a shocking twist, Dan Henderson hits Weidman in the back of the head with an H-Bomb, cementing his heel turn. Bisping, Henderson and Chael Sonnen will unite in the cage and declare the UFC subject to the new wave of trash-talking gods of war.

And scene.

Fucking Glorious.

Lol Michael Bisping beating Vitor Belfort or Anderson Silva

You see, even I laugh at the thought of him beating Anderson. But he will beat Vitor. Vitor just runs forward pumping his hands out like a reject from the Jersey Shore and then loses. Basically he is the worst boxer I have seen in MMA, and that includes Marcio Cruz, and he can't box for toffee.