UFC News and Discussion Thread

Anyone have an opinion on UFC 157? I am really interested in supporting a PPV main evented by 2 women but at the same time thats a lot to spend on a show that might not be any good

Should be a great show IMO.

Machida/Henderson should be a really interesting fight. You've then got the Faber and Mendes fights as well as Koscheck/Lawler, all of which should be good. And of course Rousey headlining the show, which the show is probably worth getting for, because I've yet to see a fight involving Rousey that isn't entertaining, even if they have all ended the same way. Really like the looks of the prelims as well, I'd certainly go for it.

EDIT: I don't condone pirating, but I do it almost exclusively, this would be a prime example to use one of those great .eu streaming sites, as the Fuel card coming up from England will have a title fight.

You also might get to see me in the crowd.

Rich too, but no one cares about apart from Lineker.

I am going to get you so drunk you will just sleep in the arena, fuck ponds!

Anyone have an opinion on UFC 157? I am really interested in supporting a PPV main evented by 2 women but at the same time thats a lot to spend on a show that might not be any good

Yes, just for the 'Awww, look at her, she's all blonde and pretty, she shouldn't be fighting in a ca... OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SHE DOING TO THAT POOR WOMAN! NO! ARMS DO NOT BEND THAT WAY! I'm gonna throw up...'

Yes, just for the 'Awww, look at her, she's all blonde and pretty, she shouldn't be fighting in a ca... OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SHE DOING TO THAT POOR WOMAN! NO! ARMS DO NOT BEND THAT WAY! I'm gonna throw up...'

If you haven't seen a Rhonda Rousey fight, you are missing out. Her bouts are always entertaining, usually for the reason Gazz stated.

So the other Diaz brother got his next fight, against Josh Thompson at UFC On Fox 7. That card looks cracking.

Also, Fat Country is facing Kongo and Jim Miller faces three-time almost Strikeforce lightweight contender Pat Healy.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

It wasn't funny <_<

• Like 1

So the other Diaz brother got his next fight, against Josh Thompson at UFC On Fox 7. That card looks cracking.

Also, Fat Country is facing Kongo and Jim Miller faces three-time almost Strikeforce lightweight contender Pat Healy.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

It wasn't funny <_<

I actually wrote that accidentally, but by the time I realized I was too lazy to correct it.

Also, Bisping versus Belcher as the co-main of 159. Weird choice, if Sonnen or Jones drop out, don't think anyone would want to see that as the main event. Also, why they didn't go with Bisping versus Hector Lombard (regardless if he wins or loses against Okami), is weird

Bisping and Belcher hate each other are constantly trash talking, while Lombard's feud with Bisping is pretty one sided.

Belcher is less dangerous than Lombard too. Easier to get Bisping's loss off his back before throwing him at another contender.