UFC News and Discussion Thread

The cut was disgusting. On the replay you can see blood shooting and squirting out of it, crazy.

Unlucky for Dodson too. Had Johnson hurt a few times in that one and you'd usually see Dodson pounce all over somebody when he has them down like that. Would certainly like to see a rematch between these two at some stage.

Are they not doing shows on FX anymore? I was looking at upcoming schedule and saw a bunch on Fuel. Apparently we dont get Fuel :(

As soon as Fox Sports 1 & 2 come out, no. Speed is Switching to FS1 which would take place of the FX cards and Fuel is being rebranded as FS2.

FX will be completely moved away from sports at that point.

EDIT: I don't condone pirating, but I do it almost exclusively, this would be a prime example to use one of those great .eu streaming sites, as the Fuel card coming up from England will have a title fight.

EDIT: I don't condone pirating, but I do it almost exclusively, this would be a prime example to use one of those great .eu streaming sites, as the Fuel card coming up from England will have a title fight.
I don't condone murder, but I killed 27 people yesterday.
  • Like 2

You also might get to see me in the crowd.

Rich too, but no one cares about apart from Lineker.