UFC News and Discussion Thread

To me this does nothing for anyone unfortunately, I don't want to see Belfort vs Anderson or Bones again anytime soon and even though he would have been summarily executed, Bisping vs Anderson would have been different and fun at least...

Good night of fights though, otherwise I enjoyed Alcantara vs Prado, the Pepe vs Veira fight was fun and then the main card was good, I enjoyed them all really, no bad fights, though Lentz's bullying of Nunes was hard to watch at times. And the end of the Nobre/Alcantara fight left a bit of a sour taste.

Dominic Cruz has a gayer accent than Katsuya. :shifty:

Not to make excuses, but does anyone else feel the Bisping stoppage was a bit premature? It didn't look like any of Belfort's follow up shots got through to me.

They really should do a TUF on guys who are sort of floundering and already signed. None of the newer TUF guys seem likely to win any belts in a great hurry so would rather see more of guys who I recognise when I see but don't actually know the name of. Not sure how it would work given the contracts they already have though. But could be cool if it was a mixture of people previously cut wanting to come back, those who are always on the prelims rather than main cards and an established name or two a fight away from being cut.