UFC News and Discussion Thread

I think you will find my favourite TRT user is Chael Sonnen. So screw you.

Cyborg is set to be released as Dana calims she is "Irrelevant" at this point and should move on and fight without steroids to get to the point of challenging Miss Rousey in a more legitimate fashion. I am inclined to agree

• Like 1

Sass sporting a tattoo of Liverpool's club crest. Go Castillo!

I'm surely not the one who's incredibly excited about this card? I tried to buy the UFC.com stream (first time for me) but I have no money on my PayPal account and you can't pay with a Visa Electron card. :/ Rooting big time for Manuwa and Nelson tonight.

If the third round had lasted ten seconds longer Santiago could've pulled off the upset. Nelson had his hands down and got caught at the bell, hopefully teaches him to stay on his toes right until the end. Good fight.

Now let's hope for the first main card finish of the night, courtesy of Jimi Manuwa. Can't wait.

Well, we did get the finish. Diabaté unable to continue due to a torn calf (or something along those lines?) after round one. :/ Manuwa looked good again. Precise striking and he made Diabaté pay for every knee he struck at him by taking him down. Would've loved to see that fight continue.

Give me a Dustin Poirier fight any day. He and Swanson was awesome.

Holy shit, Michael McDonald's walkout music is amazing.

Not a patch on Te Huna's.