UFC News and Discussion Thread

That show set the record for most decisions on a card I'm told.

Whenever a card is hyped as having guys who finish fights definitively I know what to expect at this point. (N)

Yeah I was a bit dissapointed with the way the card ended up.

Having watched all prelims and the whole card I just went ''meh'' at all the decision victories.

That being said, Swanson Vs. Poirier and Gunny Vs. Santiago where great fights regardless of them going the distance.

But I would have expected a bit more fire from the prelim guys, you would expect the small fry to be more aggressive with KO's and Sub's being a good way to get on the map.

Now time to prepare for UFC 157, after all the hype they really need to deliver with the main event. But I am especially watching to see Lyoto and Hendo take each other's heads off.

Fitch is the only real shock on that list. Maybe Volkmann too but then he was in a stacked division and his comments made him a PR liability I guess. Also a little bit harsh on Jorge Santiago, I mean every time he gets to the UFC he gets thrown up against big names.

WAR ROUSEY

Holy shit, that Bermudez/Grice fight was crazy. How the hell did Grice survive that third round? Go and watch this one if you haven't seen it, absolute class.

Loved the main event. Carmouche put up enough of a fight and even had Ronda in danger at one stage. Eventually Ronda comes back and does what she does best though, adds another arm to her collection. Awesome.