UFC News and Discussion Thread

Just getting around to some of the backlog of UFC shows that have built up this year. Just watched the Johnson/Dodson show, great main event and I have to agree with the decision. Was a little surprised a point wasn't taken off for the illegal kneestrike. Rampage barely even showed up against Glover, although I think Glover not finishing Rampage could be seen as a negative, it was definitely there for the taking. Pettis' El Guapo kick to finish off the Cowboy was great. Overall it was a good show.

Fucking ESPN, the show ran overtime so the recording ended at the start of the last round between Struve and Hunt. Fuming.

Darn.

I'll download it rather than watch the recorded one then I think, save this frustration. I only really cared about Struve/Hunt and Gomi/Sanchez anyway.

probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but........... doesn't it ask you when you click record whether you want to add additional time for live events? not much use now obviously, but, i always add an extra hour or so for sporting events in case of extra time or overtime

It was good to see Wanderlei be a bit more aggressive. He doesn't quite have the jaw for it anymore, but he took some solid shots tonight from Stann and managed to stay in the game.

Plus it was awesome seeing Hunt win, always been a fan of him. The last shot on Struve broke his jaw and embedded one of his teeth in his cheek.

• Like 1