UFC News and Discussion Thread

Quom is right based on Belfort's priors, until about 2006 he was so inconsistent it was painful, since the end of PRIDE however he has been exceptional, and that can't be denied. But Bisping has been finished by only Hendo and then only lost to former UFC/PRIDE champions and Chael Sonnen, and the decision against Rashad was split, the loss to Sonnen was contentious and the loss to Wanderlei was not one sided, to say Belfort will easily win this one is over looking Bisping and that he has never really been dominated except for against Hendo.

I feel if Bisping pushes the pace past the middle of the second round Belfort could be in trouble if he wilts under the pressure, not saying he will, but that is where Bisping can beat Belfort, over lengthier fights.

I don't think he'll be destroyed, but I think he has more ways to lose. If he dictates pace and out-cardios Vitor then it is his game, but I think he'll get caught in a storm on the feet and even if he can survive it he'll try to get it to the ground into the submission game that nearly snapped Jon Jones' arm. Not going to count him out though.

Bisping is going to lose. The closer he gets to the top of the division, the more it shows that he is just an above-mid fighter, not top of the division. Still, I would love to see him face Anderson Silva just because.

How is that even true?

I know you hate Bisping, but everytime he faces someone near the top of a division he narrowly loses,, granted he doesn't narrowly win, but he has only looked over matched once, and agin, that was Hendo, against Chael he was even, if not better and to this day even Dana White says Bisping won that fight, he has just beaten top ten talent in Brian Stann very handily and now faces an admittedly tough test against Vitor, but he is hardly over matched (which is the way I am reading your post). If you can prove to me he is then I am happy to concede on it though.

I wouldn't get too excited, they're probably just stacking it on the basis that one, possibly two of those fights will get changed/cancelled due to injuries. :/

What speculation? Every woman worth a damn will end up in the UFC (Miesha Tate has already confirmed she's joining), Ronda will armbar them all and become the biggest star in the sport.

Then she'll armbar Jon Jones to become UFC Intergalatic Heavyweight Champion.

Franklin just ragdolled there. Sickest looking KO since Gonzaga/Cro Cop IMO.<br><br><br>Guess this means Le is in fact, the Man with the Iron Fist.<br>

Edited by OctoberRavenO