World Cup 2010 Thread

Good match, everybody moans about the lacks of goals and then we get 8 in 2 games, typical! Really enjoyed the match today, Argentina play some lovely attacking football although their back 3 will be exposed by better opposition, looks like they may have to adopt we'll outscore you tactics. Looking forward to Nigeria Vs Greece now, I think the Nigerians should be able to win 2 or 3 nil against the Greeks. World Cup is starting to take shape now after the lacklustre first matches.

Noooo what happened to feed the Yak and he will score :( I was completely expecting the goal to ripple the net with that Yakubu chance, on another note why isn't Obafemi Martins playing!? Surely he is one the best Nigerian footballers?

Samaras has been quality since he came on. Here comes ninis! I wish the commentators would stop bitching about Greece not wanting to attack. Playing like this won them euro 2004 against all odds, why play differantly?

Edited by Version Dan