Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Holy shit @ the water spray portion of Triple H's entrance. Watch it.

...Seriously, fuckin' watch it.

He's not joking, Watch it - It's awesome.

Mini trons add so much more immersion, I'm really hoping that you can create titantrons and mini trons on your computer and port them over to the game in the future - One can dream.

Stephenson just confirmed that The Great Khali will NOT be in the game. "he's not in. Plans change in the WWE all the time, and we have to make judgement calls"

an interesting judgement call losing Khali but keeping Finlay, Primo, and potentially having guys like Slam Master J, Jimmy Wang Yang, and Kung Fu Naki. I can only assume that they thought the whole "Khali is going back to India" angle was meant to result in him leaving WWE.

Finally Triple H's spray mist actually looks like mist as opposed to giant chunks of water. SvR11 has the makings to be the best wrestling game to date, no joke.

This is the weirdest goddamn hyperbole in history.

"FINALLY! Triple H spews REALISTIC LOOKING WATER! Step aside, Fire Pro!"

• Like 2

Stephenson just confirmed that The Great Khali will NOT be in the game. "he's not in. Plans change in the WWE all the time, and we have to make judgement calls"

an interesting judgement call losing Khali but keeping Finlay, Primo, and potentially having guys like Slam Master J, Jimmy Wang Yang, and Kung Fu Naki. I can only assume that they thought the whole "Khali is going back to India" angle was meant to result in him leaving WWE.

Yeah, Does anyone really use Kahli anyway?

Finally Triple H's spray mist actually looks like mist as opposed to giant chunks of water. SvR11 has the makings to be the best wrestling game to date, no joke.

This is the weirdest goddamn hyperbole in history.

"FINALLY! Triple H spews REALISTIC LOOKING WATER! Step aside, Fire Pro!"

Sorry, those were to be two separate statements. One about how Triple H's water looks amazing now & then, because of the massive amount of features, customization, & roster, SvR11 has the makings to be the best wrestling game to date. Better? <_<

• Like 1

According to THQ-Tank (the creator of the official SVR roster page), 2 of the question marks are NPCs. I'm assuming that he means selectable managers, Hornswoggle's render has already been revealed so he's probably one of them. As for the other, I think it's gonna be Paul Bearer. I thought I had read that he was in, and Ministry Taker/Masked Kane only reinforces that belief. I hope he did VO for the Taker Streak RTWM

So my final guesses before they reveal the ? spots:

Raw: Carlito

SmackDown: Hornswoggle, Shelton Benjamin, Mickie James, Mike Knox, Jimmy Wang Yang, Slam Master J

Legends: Paul Bearer, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Mr. McMahon, Ricky Steamboat, Sgt. Slaughter, Ultimate Warrior

Judging by how the titles look - as I've only seen all but the tag belts - the WWE title seems to be the only one that doesn't look like its real life counterpart. That troubles me because in prior games, it looked good.

Edited by Fait Accompli

I'll just go ahead and say it - belts ALWAYS look like shit in wrestling games. No game has ever done it properly, I have no idea why it's such a difficult thing for them to do, but every belt in Smackdown game looks like something from the N64.

I'll just go ahead and say it - belts ALWAYS look like shit in wrestling games. No game has ever done it properly, I have no idea why it's such a difficult thing for them to do, but every belt in Smackdown game looks like something from the N64.

What's shocking is that these games are made/published by the same companies (THQ/Yukes) that gave us the UFC games. And the belts in them look just like they would in real life.