Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I just read something that says Universe Mode can be turned off, so I guess that'd be one way to get around any restrictions. Turn it off, put the belt on whoever you want, then turn it back on.

I just read something that says Universe Mode can be turned off, so I guess that'd be one way to get around any restrictions. Turn it off, put the belt on whoever you want, then turn it back on.

You can put the belt on anyone you want via My WWE

Okay, that killed all interest in the game for me.

still got an 8/10 though...I'll be picking it up tomorrow..

I'll have to see how it plays. I like the idea of not being able to spam powerbombs and chokeslams early in matches, Fire Pro's system is similar, but I doubt SvR will be nearly as deep, it'll just be really easy to reverse everything all the time.

Damage based strong grapples? You betcha.

Easier reversals also mean easier reversals for the AI. That, plus a one reversal button system, means very very tedious matches.

I still prefer one button reversals to the two button system though. The two button system made matches pure guesswork, there's no skill involved when you have to guess whether or not you should hit LT or RT, it basically makes the game rock, paper, scissors.