Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

If UFC's patches are any indication, if SvR got a patch we'd get AI that reverses automatically every single move, tag teams always break up on their fourth match, and WWE Universe resets itself every two years.

I finally beat a Road to Wrestlemania. Using a CAW I made ("Nightmare" Jason Xavier), I beat the Undertaker's streak one. During the ladder match I got out of the ring fast and ran the ladder at the bottom of the screen all the way up to the entrance stage and set it up. While Jericho went after it, I went to town on Kozlov. I never climbed the ladder unless I was sure it was safe. I'd jump off if one of them started climbing then go around the other side and knock them off. (The ladder only got pushed over with me on it once)

During the final match at Wrestlemania, I noticed Undertaker was reversing a hell of a lot if I tried grapples (and even reversed an attempt at a special while he was groggy), so I basically used running strikes and grapples with a few (not many) strong strikes and only grappled if he was groggy. The only time I got reversed doing all that, he did a back drop counter to a running attack. I actually beat him without a special or finisher connecting! The fact I had Ring Escape also helped; I rolled out of the ring to avoid attacks about 5 times during the match.

I swear Taker is harder to submit than just about anyone in the game; during Universe mode he got put into a #1 Contender Match vs. CM Punk, and I decided to play as Punk because Undertaker had been in the last 4 or 5 title matches (two or three as champ). I managed to beat him (and he countered the first GTS attempt), only for it to be restarted as a Submission match. Kept nailing specials and the GTS, yet he kept breaking out of submissions. Pretty sure I had to wear him down a lot more than I did Jericho in the submission challenge match in Mysterio's RTWM before he tapped.

Edited by GhostMachine

So DX has inexplicably dissapeared as a team, so I got my first team breakup... I guess.

Also had Big Show help CM Punk win a contendership ladder match, so he's SES now.

Oh, and Chavo Guerrero faced rival Kofi Kingston in a FCA match, winning with a Frog Splash to the outside. Afterward, I get a cutscene were Kofi is taken out on a stretcher.

Anyone else still only got like 6 cutscenes and not getting any new ones?

Are you playing the matches the game puts out or just ones you want? I found I only ever got a few cutscenes until I played the entire card once and there's a whole lot of other cutscenes for other types of matches and feuds if you follow them through each week. The game is designed for you to play the entire card, not just the ones you want.

Anyone else still only got like 6 cutscenes and not getting any new ones?

Are you playing the matches the game puts out or just ones you want? I found I only ever got a few cutscenes until I played the entire card once and there's a whole lot of other cutscenes for other types of matches and feuds if you follow them through each week. The game is designed for you to play the entire card, not just the ones you want.

Depends, most of the time I will play the full card, but sometimes I may just play the main event and one other match

Here's a new one: Tag team of Zach Ryder and William Regal :w00t: Only problem is, I can't decide whose music they use (I gave Ryder "Rush Rush" from the Scarface soundtrack, Regal has of course Anarchy In The UK), so they're coming out seperate until I can choose.

Also, I got The Komrades (that's my pairing of Kozlov and Bourne) and Triple H turning heel on the same night.

Chavo, meanwhile, is still murdering Kofi on a weekly basis. Funnily enough, the match where Chavo wins via Gory Bomb onto the steel steps didn't end with Kofi getting hospitalized.

Which, btw, was the best looking steps bump I've seen yet in this game.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I changed everyone's theme.

For example, Batista has "The Safety Dance".

My game has made John Cena and John Morrison, William Regal and Edge, Shad Gaspard and Drew McIntyre, Kane and Christian and Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu into teams. That is, those are the teams its made that are still around, anyway. My `Nightmare' Jason Xavier CAW has also formed a tag team with Undertaker. Of the teams the game started with, only Miz and Chris Jericho are still together.

<br />We can dance if we want to inside this pit of danger.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well I WALK ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE YEAH.