Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

So I go on my way to the magic college...

And there's a friggin Snow Sabre Cat, sleeping on the pathway.

To make matters worse, there's a second one within earshot upmountain.

So I had to try to go around the sleeping one, while superoverencumbered (as I had just killed a dragon) so I was super slow.

Barely survived the one cat when it eventually woke up and attacked.

Haven't found one yet myself, and I've taken down people who are probably way more powerful than I have any right to be able to beat.

I've also started Enchanting. My enchantments currently suck though... do they stack with themselves? Like, if you have a ring and bracers that increase One-Handed Weapon damage, do both the bonuses count?

Also, am I the only one who thinks the Lutes look more like 1980s heavy metal guitars than lutes?

I've also started Enchanting. My enchantments currently suck though... do they stack with themselves? Like, if you have a ring and bracers that increase One-Handed Weapon damage, do both the bonuses count?

I'm pretty sure that is the case. I have a ring and a mask which increase my magika.

I have one that makes me run like 20 feet in two seconds, I like that one. I don't have any issue with wild animals. I'm an elf that can take command of one animal a day. But I can kill all animals before they get close enough to do any damage.

I'm pretty sure that is the case. I have a ring and a mask which increase my magika.

It most definitely is. I can tell you for 100% certainty. What I wonder though, is in regards to resistances. If you have two items that give you 50% frost resistance each(for example) does that make you immune to frost (100% resistance?). I haven't gotten any resistances to 100% so I've been unable to find out.

It's annoying though because on my dark elf character every dragon I encounter breathes frost, and on my Nord character every dragon seems to breathe fire :(. Jerks.

So far I've gotten 2 fires 1 ice on my Nord.

Which is convenient as I just found my third Word.

This type of game really isn't my sort of thing usually but someone decided to give it to me for Christmas so I thought I might as well have a go. Haven't got far just past the earliest bits and out of the caves but I can easily see myself getting addicted to it if only I had more time to spare on it.

Lydia died :( now I have moody Uthgerd as my follower, poor Lydia :(

Also just walked into Solitude, slight shock at the first thing I saw and then realising how big that town is, going to take ages to look around everything properly.

I love the random encounters in this game.

For example, a wandering adventurer being chased by a rabbit.

I shit you not.

• Like 1