Charlie Sheen is crazy awesome

Hellfire

THE John Stamos is now in talks to replace Sheen on Two and A Half Men.

Seriously, the timeline of the events that have occurred with his life in the past few days is something straight out of a movie. A movie that I would see at the theaters half a dozen times, then buy on DVD for the extra features and outtakes.

Hey. What about the special commentary? A DVD like this needs commentary from the man himself.

Edit: http://www.livethesheendream.com/

Edited by Fait Accompli

After reading his tweets I'm starting to think this is all an act. Or at the very least he's not as crazy as he seems.

He keeps referring to all of his recent lines that have been popular in a way that tells me he's extremely aware of the reaction he's getting. If he was crazy, I would think he'd be oblivious to all of it.

Perhaps Charlie Sheen is playing all of us.

• Like 1

Yeah, this is some insane Andy Kaufman publicity ploy, possibly just to get him out of doing Two And a Half Men anymore or something. I love it.

Just going from the kind of quotes he's been spouting, it seems something like that...he seems too self-aware for this to be some kind of breakdown. However, he still has a history of drug abuse, domestic violence and generally fucking horrible behaviour, so there's the danger that if this does turn out to be a huge publicity stunt that he'll be lauded for it, and it'll sweep all his past, rather serious, real misdemeanours under the carpet. Maybe that's his intention.

So, in the past few days - Charlie has done and passed a number of blood and urine drug tests. So does this just confirm that he's either gone entirely crazy or really doesn't want to do that show anymore?

One hell of a publicity stunt w00t.gif

When Sheen returns to two and a half men, the ratings will be through the roof.