House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Was decent and really wasn't crazy about that ending. They really need to give Ramsey the worst death imaginable.

Winter is arriving think Stannis will now become the under dog and lose lot of men. Look forward to it

So when they talked in promo interviews about the scene that was shocking and uncomfortable to film I assume they were referring to the last scene of this episode? Fucking hell...I can't wait for Ramsay to get his comeuppance. I hope he dies in the worst way imaginable.

• Like 1

OH SHIT! IT'S MR. EKO!

So many great lines in this episode, 'The Dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant' and 'Don't do something stupid. That was something stupid'.

I should stop watching this show until you guys tell me it's ok first. I felt physically ill after that

Uh...define 'okay'....

I'm guessing 'not rape.'

I was gonna warn you last night Srar, but I wasn't sure if you were still watching the show after last season. Sorry :(

Not your fault man. I hadn't been commenting in here or anything. Some of it is pretty cool but I don't know if it's really worth it. I may just let Christopher start watching it by himself and then maybe watch it later

That was legit the most unsettled I've ever felt watching the show. I always thought with Joffers that they could achieve a death worthy of the bastard, even though they didn't, but with Ramsay I really don't know if they can produce an end fate worthy of the shit.

Ramsay has certainly taken the place of Joffrey in terms of person we loathe greatly. Iwan Rheon has done a fantastic job of really selling him as Joffrey V.2. He must die a horrifying death for his actions.

• Like 1

Another disturbing rape scene not in the books created by the writers of the TV show!

Pretty entertaining episode overall. They've really dumbed down the whole Margaery/Cersei storyline though. The way Cersei gets Margaery imprisioned is much more cunning than that, this one barely even makes sense.

Also is there something in the water in Dorne? Myrcella aged about 10 years since she left Kings Landing.

I'm not sure if it's that part or something from a previous book but I do know that the scene is actually in the books, it's just altered because of changes they made to the show. From what I've heard, the scene in the books is even a lot worse.

Edited by livid

Also is there something in the water in Dorne? Myrcella aged about 10 years since she left Kings Landing.

The new actress, Nell Tiger Free, is actually two years younger than Aimee Richardson, who played Myrcella before. In fact, she's younger than Kerry Ingram, who plays Shireen Baratheon.

That scene wasn't in the books? These TV writers are awful people

It is, it just happens to a different person.

It's much, much worse.

I'm not sure if it's that part or something from a previous book but I do know that the scene is actually in the books, it's just altered because of changes they made to the show. From what I've heard, the scene in the books is even a lot worse.

I haven't read the excerpts from the Winds of Winter, but I highly doubt it involves Sansa getting raped by Ramsey.

The wedding night scene in the book is pretty disturbing from what I remember, but I don't recall it being specifically rape.

Book scene

Ramsay tells Jeyne to strip, because she's a virgin she'll need to be prepared so he tells Reek to do it. Reek hesitates teasing that he can't because Ramsay may have castrated him to which Ramsay says "You still have a tongue". I don't remember an explicit rape