House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Yeah but you didn't say what it was related to, so anyone could've clicked it thinking it was something about the next episode, and BAM, major book spoilers. It's not like rocket science, just say something like "book spoilers" or "next episode spoilers."

• Like 4

I mean come on, we can nip this shit with Alex right in the bud now.

No one wants any spoilers in here, so don't even bother posting them.

• Like 5

After the finale of this episode I wish that someone would leak the last 3 Episodes right know. Because I want to know how the Trial of Margaery and Cersei and I just know that they'll save the conclusion of it for the last episode.

I'm also happy that Stannis has finally caught on to why Melisandre wanted to bring his daughter along. I do hope that he turns against her and I could do without his wife as well.

And someone has to get Sam and Gilly out of Castle Black ASAP. They have Jon's direwolf for now but that won't help them when Alliser Thorne turns the Night's Watch against Jon (which I think will happen one way or another). And when that happens who do you think will be his first victims in Jon's absence?

Furthermore I'm curious as to how Dany is going to deal with Jorah and Tyrion.

Lastly Ramsay's death can not come soon enough.

Edited by Hellraiser

Man....fuck Theon. I believed in you, man.

Cersei, you dumb broad! You deserve all of this!

I'm glad that Braun gets to keep on living!

Dani's story just got interesting with Jorah + Tyrion.

Sam + Gilly? Couldn't care less.

Sansa needs help. Like yesterday.

"Well, I couldn't have seen this coming." ~ Cersei Lannister and basically nobody else.

Also, a very handy last bit of knife-twisting; Cersei asking what would happen if somebody confessed to their "crimes," and the answer clearly stating that sincerity is a factor within ten minutes of Margaery pointing out that Cersei is a fucking disaster at sounding sincere.

• Like 3

Man....fuck Theon. I believed in you, man.

In his defence: What do you think he would do after all that Ramsay did to him? Do you really think that years of psychological and physical torture can be undone just because one of his childhood friends calls him by his real name and hugs him?