House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

I could easily watch a good three or so hours of Lady Olenna being presented with people like Dany does in the throne room in Mereen and then laying a verbal smackdown on them.

• Like 4

A question re: the most recent episode;

Is Ghost the last remaining Stark Dire Wolf?

I'm trying to remember what happened to them all but failing miserably;

- Arya's got killed by Ned after it attacked Joffrey.

- Jon's (Ghost) is at the wall.

- Brann's - no idea. I've forgotten half of Brann's story. It wasn't with them when they reached that place beyond the wall at the end of the last season though.

- Sansa's - can't remember? Did she send it away or something to protect it?

- Robb's - Slaughtered at the Red Wedding I think? Didn't they sew it's head onto Robb's body or something equally grusome?

Fill in the blanks EWB!

Also, whatever happened to Robb's cousin(?), the groom at the Red Wedding. Did we ever see him again?

Yeah, you are. :P

Arya's (Nymeria) attacked Joffrey so Arya threw rocks at her till she left and hasn't been seen since.

Sansa's (Lady) was killed in place of Nymeria.

Robb's (Grey Wind) was killed at the Red Wedding.

Jon's (Ghost) is at the Wall

Bran's (Summer) is with him beyond the Wall

Rickon's (Shaggydog) was last seen leaving with Bran and Osha.

And the dude you're thinking of is Edmure Tully, Robb's uncle (Cat's brother). The Tully army was routed at the Red Wedding, so it's believed that he's either back at Riverrun, powerless or being kept hostage at the Twins by Walder Frey.

Yeah, you are. :P

Arya's (Nymeria) attacked Joffrey so Arya threw rocks at her till she left and hasn't been seen since.

Sansa's (Lady) was killed in place of Nymeria.

Robb's (Grey Wind) was killed at the Red Wedding.

Jon's (Ghost) is at the Wall

Bran's (Summer) is with him beyond the Wall

Rickon's (Shaggydog) was last seen leaving with Bran and Osha.

And the dude you're thinking of is Edmure Tully, Robb's uncle (Cat's brother). The Tully army was routed at the Red Wedding, so it's believed that he's either back at Riverrun, powerless or being kept hostage at the Twins by Walder Frey.

So what you're saying is the dogs had names? News to me

Which reminds me, whatever happened to Reckon Stark? We haven't seen him since Season 3 have we? I don't really care about him since he was a rather boring character (well, maybe he is better in the books but the writers of the show didn't give the actor much to do) but I do miss Osha.