House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

So we have an episode title for the finale. Speculation/spoilers, yo.

Mother's Mercy. People seem to think that it means Lady Stoneheart since one of her aliases listed in one of the book appendixes is Mother's Mercy, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I think it refers to the Mother from the Faith of the Seven.

I'm guessing something with Dany (Mother of Dragons)

Something with the Faith to do with Cersei (One of the Seven is called the Mother)

Maybe something with Selyse (Since she's Shireen's mother)

Based off how a lot of GoT episodes have a theme running through the episode, it could be all three plus one or two other plots.

So we have an episode title for the finale. Speculation/spoilers, yo.

Mother's Mercy. People seem to think that it means Lady Stoneheart since one of her aliases listed in one of the book appendixes is Mother's Mercy, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I think it refers to the Mother from the Faith of the Seven.

Didn't the High Sparrow specifically mention the Mother's Mercy? I really doubt we'll ever see Lady Stoneheart. I hope we do, but I doubt it.

I knew Ghost, Lady and Grey Wind, but I didn't know Shaggydog :lol:

Shaggydog is the most suitable of all names, plotwise.

Lady was likely the most suitable, given all things.

Rickon's journey is a shaggydog story!

So has there been any confirmation that Episode 9 is going to be all about the battle of Winterfell like Episode 9 last Season was all about defending the Wall?

Pretty sure it's not going to be. There's some promo footage around for it that makes it seem like it's entirely based around Daenerys and the Fighting Pits.

So they'll save it for the finale? I want to see the Boltons (or at the very least Ramsay) die this season! And what's so fun about the fighting pits? The scene that took place there last episode was rather unspectacular until the ending when Jorah and Tyrion got involved.

I WANT TO SEE HOW STANNIS OBLITERATE THE BOLTONS! :crying:

Edited by Hellraiser

You know, I love the show, enjoy all the stories going on and then forget that oh right...

There's still a storyline about a massive zombie army that they have barely scratched the surface of. That battle was awesome, it'd say those 20 minutes of zombie madness crushed anything The Walking Dead has ever done.

:D

• Like 5