FIFA 12

Cymbols

lol, PS3.

In my first game in Career Mode as player-manager with Bury, I scored in my first pre-season game, got fouled whist through against Rob Green and got a penalty and injured for it. After the game, told I have a bokren ankle and out for 3 months! :lol:

Heading round to Sainsbury's tonight to pick this up, been working on my ultimate team coins stash, got 30k now and some gems in my trade pile up for auction (Walcott, Agbonlahor, Chamakh, Huddlestone, Tiote & Vorm).

Managed to get Walcott for 4,500 coins, the UT servers went down, and when they came back up, he had 30 seconds left with a bid of only 2000, had a small bidding war up to 4.5k but the other guy must have ran out of coins, so I got him :D

FUT is okay, I guess. Got a bunch of bronze players, most of whom I haven't heard of (Blizzard and Muller are the only ones I recognised). I have to wait till the 1st of every month to get my free gold packs so I'll probably just wait till then to start playing properly.

Career Mode is awesome though. Playing as Middlesbrough. Reading REALLY wanted MacDonald so after turning down 5 offers I accepted an offer of 3.6M (first offer was 1M, then 1.3, then 1.7, then 2.5, then 2.8, then finally 3.6). I used that money to buy a goalkeeper, snatching Ruddy from Norwich for 1.6M on the last hour and Billy Sharp for 2M to replace MacDonald. Exciting stuff.

The only fault I have with the game right now if my Game Face is black for some reason.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Career mode is a shit load better this year, had some fun managing Chelsea yesterday on the early release, won the league in my first season and got rid of some of the olders players.

As far as FUT goes, just spent the bulk of my 50k coins I'd made on the web app building a squad ready for tonight when I can play, team is looking pretty decent:

GK | Shay Given | 82

LB | Leighton Baines | 80

CB | Brede Hgangeland | 81

CB | Jonathan Woodgate | 80

RB | Glen Johnson | 80

CM | Jack Wilshere | 82

CM | Owen Hargeaves | 80

CM | ? | ? (Probably Tiote if he doesn't sell)

ST | Gabby Agbonlahor | 75

ST | Edin Dzeko | 84

ST | Darren Bent | 82

Got Bosingwa and Petrov on the bench too.

Sainsbury's is £28.99 when spending £30 instore (the one I'm going for 'cause we doing the shopping in sainsbury's usually with it being local)

Tesco is £25 with any other chart game.

Not sure on ASDA, think they have no deal on.

Oh and I sold Tiote and Arshavin to get my coins up to 15k, so I'm going to wait 'til I get the game and blitz that on a CM, will get me an achievement too :)

Edited by McDanlad's