The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

We’re happy to confirm that Mass Effect 3: From Ashes DLC will be available at launch for all platforms. For those of you who have purchased the N7 Collector’s Edition (including the PC Digital Deluxe Edition), you will get this content at no extra charge. We’ll have a lot more details for you later this week! Stay Tuned!

I'm getting it from Best Buy and they pretty much told me it didn't come with anything but the N7 Additional stuff. I'm not too fussed, it was only $10 after-all.

If I pick up my N7 Edition and it comes with it then I'm cool with that, I'll just give it to someone on here that wants it. It's the 360 version code that I'll be getting so yeah, I'll let you guys know and anyone who wants it just ask. Maybe I'll pick a name out of a hat or something :P

If I can get a Collector's Edition a week after release (similar to what happened with Halo 3 and Halo Reach, apparently), I'll go that route. Should take me that long to do two full ME1 play-throughs (one that just plays through the game's main story, one with a leveled-up Shephard that will allow me to breeze through the game and do all the side quests that I can possibly do) and an ME2 full-bore play-through (I mean doing everything, including the Shadow Broker and Arrival). Either way, I'm not getting ME3 until roughly the 13th.

By then, I realize that plenty of others will have leveled up like crazy on multi-player, but whatever. I'm cool with that.

Hell I'll see about grabbing some gold for myself if it's for ME3's multiplayer. I have yet to touch it so I'll be the newbie of the group but it's mainly because I just want to wait until it comes out, honestly. I don't know how often I'll partake though since I'm gonna be sucked into the single-player, but I'm definitely down to play some multiplayer from time to time. Will give my XBOX Live ID when I can remember what it is :P

If you don't need it, I'd give you 5 bucks for it. Better than giving it away.

As an aside: Tempting. Could use the spare bucks. Unless someone somehow gives a better offer I think I may have to take you up on it (sorry Ruki :( )

$5.01 I hear $5.01, $5.01 from the large Canadian gentleman in the back row. $5.01 does anyone bid $5.02? $5.02 people $5.02 :shifty:

Keep in mind that's $5.01 Canadian, which is basically $0.50 USD.